PDA

View Full Version : My first MHS saber!

Darth Zion
11-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Don't be too harsh. I am still trying to figure everything out. I hope my next saber project is alot better. Thanks for any advice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_-zGjAbUoc

$tarkiller
11-25-2009, 02:46 PM
any time you put sound in your first saber it is awesome. Great first saber. Btw. I have that same phone you showed for about 7 seconds in your vid. ;)

Kal El Rah
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Looking Great.:cool::p

Lan-Ja Hamil
11-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Great first saber. Clean simple lines, nothing wrong with that. :)

Vos Malek
11-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Nice work! I never even managed to get sound in my first saber!

Darth Zion
11-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks everyone. This saber is for my 8 yr old daughter. I made it for her for halloween. It had a cheap soundboard in it befor. Then I purchased the new Sabersound soundboard from Saberforge and it would not fit into the lightsaber that I use. But fits perfectly in the MHS.So, I told the wife that it was stupid to let a little kid have a $70 soundboard. And then told her that I would just have to get some new parts to make myself a new saber. Now all I have to do is wait till Christmas to get myself a new one.

Invisas1979
11-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Good thing about this saber is there is room to add to it as your daughter gets older. If she wants an new one or some thing that looks different you can add different switches, shrouds, pc.

It's a blank canvass for the future.

Sairon
11-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Nice simple saber, great job bud.

Darth Zion
11-29-2009, 08:13 AM
Good thing about this saber is there is room to add to it as your daughter gets older. If she wants an new one or some thing that looks different you can add different switches, shrouds, pc.

It's a blank canvass for the future.

I had the same thought. This is just a starting point for her and me. I hope to be building many more sabers in the future.