PDA

View Full Version : uploading pics?

Coryn Fett
11-17-2009, 11:52 AM
how do i upload my pics? i cant figure out how to resize them and change the bit count. anyone got some advice?

Jay-gon Jinn
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Upload them to a photo sharing website like photobucket.com or imageshack.com and then all you do is link to the photo in the post.

Jedi-Loreen
11-17-2009, 12:11 PM
We need a little more information. Where are you trying to upload them from?

This thread might be helpful for some of your questions:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=126&highlight=post+pictures

a fearsome grue
11-17-2009, 12:43 PM
coryn I answered your question in the other thread you started. Don't let these snobs get to you.

annon
11-17-2009, 08:40 PM
coryn I answered your question in the other thread you started. Don't let these snobs get to you.

Both J-Lo and Jay-gon politely answered his question. Why are you acting like a jerk :confused:

If you just want to be a troll, please go some place else and do it :roll:

DJMoonbass
11-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Both J-Lo and Jay-gon politely answered his question. Why are you acting like a jerk :confused:

If you just want to be a troll, please go some place else and do it :roll:

or annon you could ask him politley not to be rude.

like i am doing. they simply asked what he was uploading from AFG. i didnt see any snobish behavior. ;)

Sunrider
11-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Fire extinguisher at the ready.:)

Jasten Skywalker
11-18-2009, 08:19 AM
This is all getting old fast.

I come to these forums to find valuable information, which I ALWAYS find when I search. The behavior displayed by one person in particular over the last couple of days shows a complete lack of maturity and a pension to try and stir up trouble. I don't know what his life situation is like, but I wish he'd stop bringing his negativity onto these forums. It's not the place for it. This whole ordeal has made me so angry because there are great and helpful people on these forums that you are insulting. Calling J-Lo and Jay "snobs"? They have done more for this community than you would care to realize. I love coming on here to learn and to see what others are building and how they are building it. When people come here and try and cause trouble, trouble that is rooted in their own laziness, it ruins it for people like me who are eager to learn. The behavior in the Shoutbox yesterday is a perfect example of what I'm saying. STOP TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE. I really wish there was a "block" option on these forums because I would exercise it on nearly every post that you have made. It really bothers me that this is what I have to see when I come to my favorite forum.

Sorry for the long post, but I can't stand to see this anymore.

*edit* I apologize if my post seemed harsh. I let this situation get the best of me. It won't happen again. I don't want to fuel the fire. Forgive me if I've upset anyone. I've also been informed that there is a block option. (thanks CC)

FenderBender
11-18-2009, 09:55 AM
or annon you could ask him politley not to be rude.

like i am doing. they simply asked what he was uploading from AFG. i didnt see any snobish behavior. ;)

Thanks DJ, again you overstep yourself:rolleyes: This person HAS been asked REPEATEDLY and POLITELY to refrain from his negative posts. He doesn't listen, apparently doesn't care, and isn't here to contribute anything constructive.

Jedi-Loreen
11-18-2009, 10:20 AM
It's taken care of, guys. Tim had a talk with him in the Shoutbox yesterday.

Everyone needs to chill.

Coryn Fett
11-18-2009, 10:58 AM
im afraid that i may be the source of the fight, im sorry.

Jasten Skywalker
11-18-2009, 11:15 AM
im afraid that i may be the source of the fight, im sorry.

Not your fault at all. Other factors figured in. No need to be sorry. :)