PDA

View Full Version : US 2.5 Question

Jedibowls
11-14-2009, 07:59 PM
I have a Lux 5 with an 8.4 v AAA battery pack on mine with a recharge port. My saber does the Clash at activation everytime I power it up. Is everyone experiencing this? Is this normal for this board? Thank you in avdance....

thejedilestat
11-14-2009, 08:17 PM
the clash on my US 2.5 happens when i take the AAs out and put them back in the holder then turn on the saber

i would try to turn the saber off and leave the kill key out then turn it back on it shouldent clash

the kill key in the recharge port is just the same as removeing the AAAs from the battery pack

i dont think this will hurt you saber at all but then again im not as wise as others

Kal El Rah
11-14-2009, 08:39 PM
As lestat stated, the only time the clash on ignition happens is when either the batts are changed or a kill key is removed, if you turn the saber off and then back on , it shouldn't do the clash on ignition till you either change batts or reinsert/remove the kill key.

Jedibowls
11-15-2009, 07:13 AM
I understand it doing this after the kill key first comes out , but mine does it every time I turn the saber on. Wheter the kill key has been in or not.. I am puzzled over this... Thank you

thejedilestat
11-15-2009, 01:13 PM
well thats a new one on me i would have to say(this could be a pain) try the saber without the recharge port

if the clash is gone after that then its the port... if not then i have no clue and i wish i could be of better help

Kal El Rah
11-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Write Strydur an email, I'm sure he would be able to help you out with this problem.:confused:

Jedibowls
11-22-2009, 09:43 AM
I asked Tim and he said to post here.. Anyone else have the constatnt clash at activation? Thanks

Kant Lavar
11-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Why are you posting again in the same thread about the same problem?

Rhyen Skytracker
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
The only time I have that problem is when I first remove the kill key. Sounds like you lose power somehow after you power down the card.

Kal El Rah
11-24-2009, 02:54 PM
JB, do you possibly have the power button wired up between the batt pack and the batt pads on the board? If so, then it would be like disconnecting the batteries every time you power it off, take a pic of your internal setup, maybe that will give us a better Idea as how to help you out.