PDA

View Full Version : New Items Catagory

Sidd
11-12-2009, 06:53 AM
I was wondering if Tim has ever thought of having a New Item/Back in Stock Category for the store? I have seen this in a lot of other specialty web stores and its very handy.

Kant Lavar
11-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Most of the time, he's pretty good about keeping us informed of what's new and/or back in stock via the forum. You just happened to join while Tim's moving stuff around in his workshop and, as such, things are rather hectic for him, I would imagine.

That, and I don't think the store software will let him do stuff like that. ;)

Shadar Al'Niende
11-12-2009, 07:37 AM
I was wondering if Tim has ever thought of having a New Item/Back in Stock Category for the store? I have seen this in a lot of other specialty web stores and its very handy.

Have you looked here? (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)

Or the New Product Banners on the site?

xl97
11-12-2009, 08:23 AM
He makes a post (as noted)

almost every time there is a new item..or items are back in stock..

if your curious.. visit the link posted above.. and it [F5].....all day. :)

Cello
11-16-2009, 06:36 PM
I know this is a question most people hate to read and I'm not loving to write either, but I have to. About a white Seoul led, anyone knows when or even if it's gonna come back?
The reason for this it's I gonna make my first buy for *my* first saber, and I'm kind of anxious and it's the only item missing. =P

Jedi-Loreen
11-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Why would "we" know when it's going to be back in stock?

Tim knows the P4 white a very popular LED. I'm sure he'll get it back in stock as soon as possible.

Patience, Youngling!

Lord Maul
11-16-2009, 10:19 PM
There already is a store updates section. It's one board below this one. Check there for updates. That is the only place you will get them, period.

Lord Maul
01-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Ummmmmm...You aren't a moderator here, and that post made no sense in the context of this thread. :confused:

Sunrider
01-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Hmm.... A random anomaly in the matrix?;)

Nineteen
01-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Hm. Seems he's from Canada. 'Nuff said.

(runs from the angry Canadians on this forum)

:D

Jedi-Loreen
01-06-2010, 01:59 PM
He's gone, now, after posting another out of context thread with a link to paydayloans in it.