PDA

View Full Version : Hilt Control Box

todd4566
05-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm in the process of building my first custom saber. Since there is now a Luke style emitter and ribbed section, does anyone know of a place to get a decent aluminum control box? I think this would definitely be a great addition to the MHS system. [;)]

james3
05-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Good luck with your first saber dude! I think it is safe to say that if anyone wants a graflex clamp (control box) then that's what they get, you can pick them up on Ebay along with some other sites.

<center>http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e370/Dadof3/James3sig.jpg</center>

todd4566
05-17-2006, 02:10 PM
The graflex clamps will fit snug on the MHS? I wasn't sure. Thx

Strydur
05-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I will also be designing a modular hilt box. It will have a removable side and top panel which will allow for different designs and type of switchs etc.. Just dont hold your breath.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Tenric Starkindler
05-17-2006, 02:53 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

I will also be designing a modular hilt box. It will have a removable side and top panel which will allow for different designs and type of switchs etc.. Just dont hold your breath.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

bud I aldeady AM hodng my beth [:I][;)]

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

Nightwing
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Holy crap... just what I needed...

Strydur, do you have any idea about the approximate length of the box section and what it will be? Are you talking about an MHS section with a box, or a box that somehow attaches to the MHS tubes?

Strydur
05-17-2006, 03:52 PM
It will be a box that attachs to the stock tubes via 2 screw holes that will need to be drilled and tapped into the tube. Dimensions and all of that is still in the works.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Nightwing
05-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Sounds absolutely wonderful. I'll probably get one of those when I upgrade my saber later this year.

GFORCE13
05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Yes the antescipation is killing me, awesome Tim.[:)]

<center>
" I am a Jedi like my Father before me"
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c237/G-FORCE13/th_DCP_1240.jpg
</center>

Tenric Starkindler
05-19-2006, 03:09 PM
loud thud is heard as Tenric passes out from holding his breath....
[:D]

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.

DACOTA
05-22-2006, 04:40 PM
a....h...hh..hhh.hhhh.hhhhh.hhhhhh.hhhhhhh.hhhhhhh hlrightey then.-ace ventura pet detective.

yes cant wait for the control boxes hope they happen

"aaah general kenobi you are a bold one."-general grievous