PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Picks for 2010?

$tarkiller
11-05-2009, 02:33 PM
I am interested to hear about everyone's super bowl pics for 2010. Who do you think will make Playoffs? Who do you think will gto the super Bowl? Who do you think will win?

Jedi-Loreen
11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about "pictures", as in photos . You mean picks. :rolleyes:

;)

$tarkiller
11-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks, J-lo. Oh well, can't edit the title.

cardcollector
11-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, I know who won't...:rolleyes: *Cough* *rams*

I would really like to see Bret Farve take his team to the superbowl. That guy just loves to play football, it would be really neat to see him there.

Rhyen Skytracker
11-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I pick the Atlanta Falcons. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOL

Shadar Al'Niende
11-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I want the New York Yankees....

Oh wait....

The Utah Jazz...

I don't like sports :rolleyes:

For those of you who didn't get the joke...yes, I know those are soccer teams ;)

If you still didn't get it.....go stick your head in a bucket full of water and inhale lol

$tarkiller
11-06-2009, 07:19 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing he Rams going. They are a soli team with a great running game. My Playoff picks will be Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New York Giants, Denver and New Orleans. The Super Bowl will be New Orleans, and Philadelphia

cardcollector
11-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I want the New York Yankees....

Oh wait....

The Utah Jazz...

I don't like sports :rolleyes:

For those of you who didn't get the joke...yes, I know those are soccer teams ;)

If you still didn't get it.....go stick your head in a bucket full of water and inhale lol

You owe me a new keyboard! I just spit Dr. Pepper on mine!:mrgreen:

Lan-Ja Hamil
11-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Well, I know who won't...:rolleyes: *Cough* *rams*

I would really like to see Bret Farve take his team to the superbowl. That guy just loves to play football, it would be really neat to see him there.

I take it you're a Rams fan? Me too.

Let's have Favre take the Vikings to the big game and get them to 0 for 5. Wouldn't that be another great record for him. The only team to lose every one of 5 Super Bowl appearances.

cardcollector
11-07-2009, 08:14 AM
I used to like the rams, iuntill they traded, gave away, let go of all their good players... (kurt warner is the main reason)

I enjoy watching the rams lose. They deserve it.

Halcyon, K
11-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Saints and Colts in the superbowl. Lots of offense!

ArkaiHalon
11-11-2009, 11:51 AM
I only root for two teams in football.

Dallas Cowboys

Whoever is playing the eagles.

As long as it's one of those, i'm happy.

Lord Dottore Matto
11-11-2009, 12:51 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing he Rams going. They are a soli team with a great running game. My Playoff picks will be Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New York Giants, Denver and New Orleans. The Super Bowl will be New Orleans, and Philadelphia

NO and Phi are both NFC teams...in other words, both cannot be in the super bowl. Pick and AFC team and an NFC team;)

$tarkiller
11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
I only root for two teams in football.

Dallas Cowboys

Whoever is playing the eagles.

As long as it's one of those, i'm happy.
Go cowboys!

Kant Lavar
11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm going to pick the Detroit Lions. And, in this same post, I'm going to say that I'm going to be the first guy in the US to get his hands on a Crystal Focus v 5.

Which statement has the higher chance of being true? You be the judge. :cool:

$tarkiller
11-12-2009, 08:24 PM
NO and Phi are both NFC teams...in other words, both cannot be in the super bowl. Pick and AFC team and an NFC team;)

It does not matter LDM. They will play each other. Lol jk. Thanks for catching my typo. NO and IN.

Jasten Skywalker
11-13-2009, 12:15 PM
I think that it will be New England and Minnesota in the SB with the Washington Redskins at either endzone in cheerleading outfits getting the fans all riled up. ;)

Why are DC sports teams so bad? *tear* At least my Caps are looking good!

Waek_Hyndarus
11-14-2009, 03:09 AM
I'm gonna pick the Colts vs Saints....unless the Vikings can take the Saints out.

$tarkiller
11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
I'm gonna pick the Colts vs Saints....unless the Vikings can take the Saints out.

Not gonna happen. Atlast I hope not, lol

JamoUp
11-16-2009, 09:08 AM
I have always supported the Chudley Cannons, but I have a feeling Puddlemere United will take the Cup this year.