PDA

View Full Version : pommels in MHS not working

a fearsome grue
10-31-2009, 08:06 PM
just thought you'd like to know and I did a once-over in the forum, didn't see anything.

Oh, as well as pommels; switches and adapters.

$tarkiller
10-31-2009, 08:14 PM
what do you mean? Pommels in MHS builder? Parts you ordered?

Vos Malek
10-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Um... what? You need to post more info than that.. like parts and what kind of problem you're having.. :?:

beggarsoutpost
10-31-2009, 09:59 PM
just thought you'd like to know and I did a once-over in the forum, didn't see anything.

Oh, as well as pommels; switches and adapters.
What?...

Crystal Chambers
11-01-2009, 05:18 AM
If you mean the MHS builder then I noticed clips and switches don't seem to snap on correctly. Also theres no sleeves.

a fearsome grue
11-01-2009, 06:44 AM
wtf do you mean "what"?

I really feel like I'm being attacked on all sides here.

Go to the MHS builder, you'll find that the functions I listed aren't working or do they not now work for firefox?

cardcollector
11-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Woah, cool it there tiger...:-?

you never said that it was the MHS builder, or if it was a actual MPS piece with threads messed up.

We wanted to help, but needed more info.;-)

DarthHideous
11-01-2009, 08:08 AM
wtf do you mean "what"?

I really feel like I'm being attacked on all sides here.

Go to the MHS builder, you'll find that the functions I listed aren't working or do they not now work for firefox?

You were not specific about what you meant. There was no mention of MHS Builder,
just a very vague question. You're not being attacked, we just need more info to answer
your questions. Also, there is no cursing on this forum even if you abbreviate it.

Edit: Oops, sorry CC, I was typing as you were posting.

cardcollector
11-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Some things need to be said more than once,
So you're cool DH.

Yeah I forgot about no cursing... big nono

FenderBender
11-01-2009, 08:12 AM
If you take of the "snap to" feature, things like switches and screws etc, will gon on easier. I am not having any issues with MHS builder. The only hostility that I sensed in this thread came from the OP.

DarthHideous
11-01-2009, 08:22 AM
As far as the MHS Builder goes, I just tried it now in Firefox and everything
seemed to work fine. If your switches, screws and Covertec wheels aren't
lining up where you want them, uncheck the "Snap To" box in the upper right
of the Builder. Also, if you haven't already, click on "About C.S.B." in the upper
right to learn about how to use the MHS Builder. Don't sweat this. It is supposed
to be fun. Just look around and get an idea of what this web site offers to saber
building. We're are all on here to help, but you need to be willing to help yourself
too. Good luck on your 1st saber.

a fearsome grue
11-01-2009, 09:34 AM
sorry, thought it was implied.