PDA

View Full Version : Prequel Infinity comic

vorian89
10-28-2009, 05:32 AM
If they were to do an infinities comic for the prequels what do you think they would change. If you don't know what the infinities series is it different takes on the original movies where they change one thing and everything is different.

Invisas1979
10-28-2009, 05:39 AM
If they were to do an infinities comic for the prequels what do you think they would change. If you don't know what the infinities series is it different takes on the original movies where they change one thing and everything is different.

See the force unleashed sith ending.... Imagine Stakiller chasing luke around and what would starkiller do, kill luke or the emperor or luke and the emperor???

What if the droids got to Obi-Wan and he went to save leia and got killed by vader, would she have become a jedi instead? What if Luke were killed along beru and owen.

And what if Luke had killed vader and become the emperors new apprentice?

So many ifs...

annon
10-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Jar-Jar would have one panel...

were he would die a horrible, horrible death.:twisted:

I think it would be a best seller.:p

ArkaiHalon
10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Jar-Jar would have one panel...

were he would die a horrible, horrible death.:twisted:

I think it would be a best seller.:p

I like the way you think

Rhyen Skytracker
10-28-2009, 07:47 AM
I would be 500 copies of that one. LOL

Pullo
10-28-2009, 10:01 AM
It would have to be when Qui Gonn activates his lightsaber as Obi wan is fleeing the S.T.A.P. After taking out the droid Qui Gonn turns and decapitates the Gungan in a simple but effective one handed flurish. As Obi wan looks on with a questioning look, his master simply says " I could sense a disturbance in the force around this one." He deactivates his lightsaber and they walk towards Theed together, listening to a sound that could either be leaves gently rustling in the wind, or the cheers of thousands of people..........

Oh if only...:p;)

ArkaiHalon
10-28-2009, 10:16 AM
It would have to be when Qui Gonn activates his lightsaber as Obi wan is fleeing the S.T.A.P. After taking out the droid Qui Gonn turns and decapitates the Gungan in a simple but effective one handed flurish. As Obi wan looks on with a questioning look, his master simply says " I could sense a disturbance in the force around this one." He deactivates his lightsaber and they walk towards Theed together, listening to a sound that could either be leaves gently rustling in the wind, or the cheers of thousands of people..........

Oh if only...:p;)

If Jar Jar died in ep 1, that would have prevented the emergency powers act from being submitted in episode II. With out the powers granted from that, Palpatine would never have become emporer. thus killing Jar Jar would have saved the republic, prevented order 66, and saved untold millinos from the Death Star and other Imperial super weapons.

Jar Jar must DIE!!!!!!!!

Scum_and_Villainy
10-28-2009, 10:56 AM

I don't remember where I heard this, but one person suggested this story: Anakin comes in second in the Boonta Eve, gets mad, and kills Sebulba with the dark side. I'd love to see that idea fleshed out.

Onli-Won Kanomi
10-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Qui Gon Jinn sits on a hallway floor in the Theed Generator Complex, centering himself in the Living Force, while beyond the ray-shields a menacing Sith Lord paces like a caged Nexu...

As he meditates suddenly a lone thought penetrates as if from a single midichlorian given greater voice among the chorus...

'be mindful of the UNIFYING Force.'

...and in a prescient flash he sees a path of Fate: in a small confining room, unable to use his Ataru to best advantage, a hilt strike to the head...a searing impalement...

As the vision fades he realizes that his muscles are tensing to surge forward when he feels the ray-shields begin to drop...dimly he senses Obi-Wan trapped behind him readying for a burst of Force Speed...and the part of his battle awareness that has measured the cycling rhythm of the barriers calculates it will not be enough...too little time before they close again...

...and then another lone thought, or is it voice?, with the comforting familiarity of the Living Force...

'TWO blades to oppose two blades'

The barriers begin to fall as Darth Maul steps back prepared to receive the Jedi Master's pressing onrush with deadly Juyo skill and Dark Side rage...

It doesnt come...instead the Jedi rises with a serene slowness to his feet, his lightsaber unignited as a tan and blue-light blur races to his side...and the barriers drop again.

Feeling robbed of a destined victory Maul's fury overcomes him, he beats furiously against the energy fields with his saber blade, ineffectually.

"Master, you did not press him?"

"See the Sith animal trapped as much as we? Where can he go that gets him what he wants; us? We will make OUR time my Padawan"

The barriers fall again...the Jedi advance as one...the battle ends much differently.

Many years later the Chosen One cradles his dying mother in a Tusken camp, his anger rising to lead him towards hate...until the influence of the Master who has raised him from childhood reasserts itself when Anakin asks himself, as always, "what would Qui-Gon do?".

But then he doesn't need to ask, he feels the familiar hand of Qui-Gon upon his shoulder, he sees the sympathy and compassion in his 'father's' eyes, the terrible anger drains away, and somehow he knows that everything, everything in the Galaxy, will be alright...

vorian89
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
That is very good. I don't think Maul would wait, but still we don't know.

I would like to see what would happen on mustafar if maybe anakin had cleared obi-wan and killed him. Would he still be revealed as vader or would he remain anakin for the public? would he train dark jedi?

Onli-Won Kanomi
10-28-2009, 03:24 PM
It's not that Maul would "wait"...remember he is trying to take advantage of QGJ and OWK being separated to lure QGJ into confined quarters to disadvantage his Ataru and QGJ has been pressing his advance which Maul would expect to continue...so he steps back into the room expecting Qui to follow saber flashing...then when he doesn't, doesn't even ignite his saber, it confuses Maul because being conditioned by his Juyo he can't understand someone NOT being aggressive, apparently not even being defensive [this is an example of Yoda's "Form Zero" btw, the Jedi opposite of Sithy "Dun Moch"] and being conditioned by his Sithness he can't help suspecting treachery so he hesitates to attack momentarily lest he get caught in what his Sith suspiciousness assumes is QGJ trying to lure him into advancing into some 'trap' [since that was exactly what he was trying to do]...then by the time he realizes the real trap was his own attempt at 'trapping'; backing up NOT attacking and he rushes forward to try and beat OWK to QGJ the barrier falls and his saber bounces off ineffectively...Maul's own aggression and Sithiness having trapped and defeated himself.

annon
10-28-2009, 04:04 PM
I've got one...
What if Maul found Anakin first and trained him as his secret apprentice.
That could make a cool story.

Onli-Won Kanomi
10-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Anakin Starkiller! I like that!

Scum_and_Villainy
10-29-2009, 07:35 AM
I've got one...
What if Maul found Anakin first and trained him as his secret apprentice.
That could make a cool story.

It would explain the whole "high ground" ending to the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan a lot better :p

Brackley
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Alternate Theed reactor room battle

it confuses Maul because being conditioned by his Juyo he can't understand someone NOT being aggressive

I was going to say "what if the hyperdrive on the Queen's transport didn't fail, the escapees from Naboo went straight to Coruscant and never found young Anakin Skywalker"...but you've just blown my idea out of the water. I really want to see this now. :cool:

cardcollector
10-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Besides the whole qui-gonn vs Darth maul thing.

I would have Mace windu stab the emperor through the heart. then, "dicsipline" anakin...

No Darth Vader
No padme dying
No cheap Mace windu death...

Barmic Rin
10-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Anakin dies in the boonta.

Qui gon 'persuades' Watto to part with the hyperdrive components. They return to Coruscant where he loses all faith in the force and leaves the order, though not before Padme returns to Naboo, and loses the battle.

The Naboo surrender, and the trade federation gain alot more power. QGJ & OWK are held pas political prisoners.

In the mean time, Maul continues his apprenticeship, and becomes more than a blunt instrument, eventually being used as the template for a clone army by his master.
The clones are not force sensitive, but are a major threat to the republic.

After being released, QGJ disappears. OWK in knighted, but studies the more obscure regions of the force.

The clones gradually become the standing army for the Trade federation/ Republic, and the Jedi are disbanded, Palpatine using the ruse of them being nothing more than eccentric religious nuts.

QGJ returns with his own militia, using guerilla strikes to become a real thorn in Palpatines side, whilst the Jedi become nomads with their own travelling caravan of ships, slowly building their numbers by becoming more lax with the rules of the order.
Padme, living in exile with the Jedi after a lengthy prison service, is mother of Luke & Leia by OWK.
The children are both trained as full Jedi.

In the mean time, Maul attempts to overthrow Palpatine, receiving Grievous injuries, but escaping with his life. The injuries mean he requires cybernetics to function fully.
He returns to the fore front, and orders his clones to enforce HIS rule.
QGJ's militia, the Jedi and supporting organisations, and the Trade federation/republic go to war with each other.

That's all I have for now.

Nightwing
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Mace actually kills Sidious in ROTS.

The Jedi "temporarily" take over the Senate in order to hold a new election, but many (including Anakin) believe that the Jedi have become too egotistical and powerful. Anakin persuades the Senate to take his side, and they elect him the new Emperor. He leads the clone armies to defeat the Jedi, but Padme still dies and Luke & Leia still escape, thus allowing for an open ending. (Do the Skywalker kids eventually depose their emperor father, as they did in the original films?)

vorian89
10-30-2009, 10:48 AM
What if Padme lived? Would she go back to vader to try and turn him? Would she keep the kids and have Obi and Yoda train them?