PDA

View Full Version : Jedi pants help

X
10-14-2009, 06:13 PM
I am making pants to go with me jedi oufit and I wanted to know if anyone can give me any suggestions on patterns to use. I was also thinking that I have a pair scrubs I could destitch (don't know if that is a real term) and use as a pattern.

The pants will be made out of raw silk just like my outer tunic, tabbs and obi are.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jedi-Loreen
10-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Some of the guys in the Rebel Legion wear scrubs for their Jedi costume pants, so this sounds like a good option for making your own by using some for a pattern.

X
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks J-Lo. I'll see what I come up with.

The RL is the reason why I'm putting together a more complete Jedi costume. So I can submit it.

darth plague
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
i would just by some karate pants.they do great.

X
10-14-2009, 07:41 PM
i would just by some karate pants.they do great.

I've considered of the alternatives like Dockers or another type of pants that's readily available but one problem, I'm a big guy and I live in San Diego CA so I want something that's comfortable in hot weather.

Anyone that's been to comic-con here knows how hot it can get.

darth plague
10-14-2009, 07:46 PM
k, and now i know somethin.

Jedi-Loreen
10-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Thanks J-Lo. I'll see what I come up with.

The RL is the reason why I'm putting together a more complete Jedi costume. So I can submit it.

Well, I hope to see you in our ranks soon. ;)

I've considered of the alternatives like Dockers or another type of pants that's readily available but one problem, I'm a big guy and I live in San Diego CA so I want something that's comfortable in hot weather.

Anyone that's been to comic-con here knows how hot it can get.

Been there, done that.

But not doing it anymore. I'm done with SDCC, can't stand how crazy and crowded it's gotten over the last few years. My last year going to that Con was 2006.