PDA

View Full Version : Lee Filters

Steli Demar
10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
How long did it take to get yours if you ordered the swatch book from the Lee Filters website? I know it's in England but just wondering cause it has been about 5 weeks since I requested a book?

Jedi-Loreen
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
What's in England, Lee Filters? They have distributors all over the world.

There are already several threads about Lee Filters. Please look around before starting a new thread on something someone has probably already asked about before.

FenderBender
10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Good luck getting them at all. They seem to have ceased sending out the free books due to all the abuse from us saber nuts.

ComdtJustin
10-13-2009, 02:15 PM
They ceased sending them free, but started charging $2 plus something like $6.95 shipping to send one to you. I got mine in just a couple days.

DJMoonbass
10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
took a couple weeks for mine to get here. since they were out of them but i bought two.. to make the 6.95 shipping worth more... and yes we drove them to sell the swatch books what the heck is up with that? lol

and j lo. we all know there are threads on lee filters but i gurantee nobody has asked about getting them in england and wondering of the shipping times. this is a legit and unique question. and its in the misc section. theres nothing wrong with it.... IMHO. ;)

Shadar Al'Niende
10-13-2009, 08:45 PM
theres nothing wrong with it.... IMHO. ;)

Do you have a "humble opinion" dj? rofl

Jedi-Loreen
10-13-2009, 10:34 PM
I just meant that he could have posted in one of those other threads, instead of starting a new one.