PDA

View Full Version : set pins for mace windu lightsaber

sabernewb
10-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Ive lost the very tiny gold set screws to hold the ring before the pommel of my mace iwndu. What can i use as a substitute?

$tarkiller
10-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Something that looks like them, and is as small as them....... did you think of that? Great, Now my spoon is dirty. I have to put it in the dishwasher.

sabernewb
10-10-2009, 01:19 PM
wow dude that was harsh. For your information, i went to every hardware store in the vicinity, and they don't have them did you ever think of that?

$tarkiller
10-10-2009, 01:33 PM
lol, ok dude. Well I didnt know if you wuld have thought of that, since you posted here and expected us to spoon feed you. We dont know what you have lying around in your home, so before you ask us questions about what you have lying around your house, or what the home depot store has, think twice. We're not gonna spoon feed you here. Now on to my initial response. I did not intend for it to offend you. I apologize, and ask forgiveness. But understand that the people who do post responses like that, deal with the "Oh, I couldnt find anything in the first two pages of the forum, so I'm gonna ask a question about something that could have been answered in the search function." But as to yor question, I would try maybe using som dremmel-fu to cut a screw that is the same size as those pin are, and try that. If not, try the top part of an ink cartridge.

sabernewb
10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Sure its ok man. I wasn't exepecting you guy to spoon feed me, hence my name. Im new to all of the here saber building. I just wanted help with seting my mace for hanging on my belt. yeah that guy used for m whichimacallit to make it look like a set pin, but the promblem is the hole IS TOO DAMN SMALL. Most screws aren't even that small. I'll try to use the part of the ink cartridge. Thanks starkiller.

$tarkiller
10-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah if hat dosent work, Tim sells Graflex pins here in the store that are long aswll as short. You could probably use those if you wanted to. If they're too big, you could file them.

Jedi-Loreen
10-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Don't lose your parts, next time. ;)

$tarkiller
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Lol......

Lord Dottore Matto
10-11-2009, 10:44 PM
small flathead tacks or nails cut off to the correct length work exceptionally well for this purpose.;)