PDA

View Full Version : custom stuff??????

reapero0
10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
i am new and i want to know if there is a way to get this made for me????

Shadar Al'Niende
10-02-2009, 10:34 PM
You could email Tim and ask. There is a contact us link on the store attached to these forums. :D

Jedi-Loreen
10-03-2009, 02:30 AM
If it can be done by modifying an existing MHS part, he probably will, but those IDs look smaller than MHS parts.

Onli-Won Kanomi
10-03-2009, 03:45 AM
That piece doesn't make sense to me...there's a reason MHS chokes are made as a separate piece from the MHS bladeholders: so you can put a heatsink/LED between them...with that you would have to mount the LED waaaaaay back in the hilt or extension and I doubt very much light would get up that extra-skinny neck to the blade?

DJMoonbass
10-03-2009, 07:51 PM
That piece doesn't make sense to me...there's a reason MHS chokes are made as a separate piece from the MHS bladeholders: so you can put a heatsink/LED between them...with that you would have to mount the LED waaaaaay back in the hilt or extension and I doubt very much light would get up that extra-skinny neck to the blade?

what he said :mrgreen:

chase
10-04-2009, 05:19 PM
That and you wouldn't ever be able to duel with it. Even tap it against the ground... It would bend, and probably break.

But if you just want it to light up and be a show saber, it could work, you'd just have to be real careful with it.

Raith
10-05-2009, 07:16 AM
that piece looks identical to Obi-Wan's saber from EPIII, and ANH.

i have to agree with Jedi Loreen on this though, it looks like it's way too small for ti to even work as an MHS part.

And as Chase said, with the outer diameter so small, it is very possible that using it for anything other than display could potentially ruin the saber.

$tarkiller
10-05-2009, 07:32 AM
you could just get both peices modified, so that way you can still mount the LED in the choke...