PDA

View Full Version : DPDT illuminated switch colors

Kastor
10-02-2009, 10:35 AM
I was wondering if anyone has found more varieties of color specifically orange, on electronic supply sites or where the ones in the store come from?

Also if anyone has tried or thinks it's plausible to change out the LED. I would assume thats more trouble than it's worth.

I did notice that in the Store Request section there is a Note on these switches and more verities have been coming in, just not new colors, so I hope I'm not being annoying. And if there will be more colors coming in I thank in advance.

Thanks all,

cannibal869
10-02-2009, 03:11 PM
For other colors than those available in the store, try PC case supply stores.
You should come up with a few options by googling "<insert color here> 16mm vandal"
-C

Kastor
10-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks and I've just found this place if anyone is interested they have orange, purple and white all in Momentary and latching, also in Steel or Black.

Link removed - LM

Thaxos
10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks and I've just found this place if anyone is interested they have orange, purple and white all in Momentary and latching, also in Steel or Black.

Link removed - LM

Yup, since Tim doesn't stock orange, I had to go through them. Fairly good shipping times to get from there to me (in Canada)

DJMoonbass
10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
i dont think thats a good idea posting links to other peoples stores. especially for items that are in competition with tims stuff. :shock:

Lord Maul
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Links to stuff that Tim sells is a bad... DJ is right.

He has mentioned (I think) that he can get those vandals in any color, so email him if you'd like a certain color.

Kastor
10-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Ok sorry about that Tim, I didn't realize you would stock other colors by request, I'll gladly go through you instead ;)

And thanks Lord Maul for that info.