PDA

View Full Version : URGENT FAVOR NEEDED

steel_darkblade
05-10-2006, 01:28 AM
I'm working on my Sr. Project and -JUST- barely managed to do the single switch HSM/EL configuration. Since it's only a prototype, I didn't plan things too well . I live in the [b]<font color="red">Chico, CA 95926</font id="red"> area and was wondering if anyone had at least<font color="red"> (2)SPARE MHS EXTENSION PIECES </font id="red"> OR a SINGLE MHS Hilt Style 1 that I could borrow AT LEAST till Friday. I need a reply by Wednesday evening. Please! If I don't get this thing done, I don't graduate! I really should have gone 2 over my last order from Tim instead of ordering just 2 pieces. If someone who lives near by has two pieces, I'd -REALLY- appreciate it if you'd let me borrow it and drive down/up to get it and return it Satudary morning or so.

I'd order from Tim, but (1) I don't think it'll get here in time, (2) I cannot afford next day delivery...

Thanks guys, hopefully someone responds!

"All men die, but not all men live... which are you?"

GFORCE13
05-10-2006, 01:33 AM
I live in La not too far away, unfortunately haven't graduated to the MHS Hilts yet, still using sink tube, Sorry couldn't help.

<center>
" I am a Jedi like my Father before me"
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c237/G-FORCE13/th_DCP_1240.jpg
</center>

informalmyx
05-10-2006, 03:46 AM
Pray and and talk to you teacher usually they will give ya a extension if you have a problemor use a prxy like pvc pipe till theu get in

<center>http://webpages.charter.net/myxmyth/infomyx.jpg
"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
</center>

Do-Clo
05-10-2006, 05:31 AM
Not seeing your set up but you might be able to use a 1.5 inch diameter sink drain tube to fill in for the needed parts[?]

Do-Clo
Sith Lord
Brotherhood of the Sith
Give yourself to the Dark Side!!!

informalmyx
05-10-2006, 06:14 AM
good old sink tube [:)]

<center>http://webpages.charter.net/myxmyth/infomyx.jpg
"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
</center>

Zhi-don
05-10-2006, 06:37 AM
I have a HMS stock hilt that you could borrow. PM me your phone number and I will give you a call. I live in Anahiem.

Zhi-don Aquintas
XO RL Sunrider Base
Treasurer/Head Instructor
Lightsaber training OCSWS

Jedi-Loreen
05-10-2006, 10:50 AM
<font color="teal">[size=3]Don, how are you going to get that to him? Sounds like he needs it now.

He needs it from someone who lives near him, not 400 miles away. Are you gonna drive it up to him tonight? [;)]
size=3]</font id="teal">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Zhi-don
05-10-2006, 11:16 AM
He said he would drive to get it. I would have had him drop by the Lightsaber class tonight. It all depends on how much he wants it. He emailed me and said it was too far. I may be the only one besides you or the guy in LA who has one to loan in the area [SOCAL]. Oh, well, I offered.

Zhi-don Aquintas
XO RL Sunrider Base

Nightwing
05-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Use a 1.5" sink tube. Just find some way to secure it in the middle of your MHS.

Zhi-don
05-10-2006, 12:45 PM
My apologies, I had thought he was from Chino not Chico. Chino is not too far from Anaheim. I hope one of you others can help him.

Zhi-don Aquintas
XO RL Sunrider Base