PDA

View Full Version : Missing US in parcel T_T

fragmastersid
09-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the place to start this thread, but il do it anyway.

First off, thanks so much for the first MHS saber you sent me, love it to bits! ;)

On to my point.

I received my second parcel from you guys today, hoping that I could build it all up after finishing work. I opened up the box and took eveything out onto my desk. Checked all the custom work on the MHS parts to see if they were all good (which I may add, fantastic work on aligning the holes :D ), then I went to check all the electronics....

"Huh? Wheres the soundboard???"

It seems like you forgot to pack the US soundboard in the package, but have declared it on the invoice on the front. I swear on my grave that I have thoroughly checked the parcel and everything inside. Everything else is in there apart from the soundboard. So heres my question/query:

Please can you send me the US soundboard you forgot to pack? I have paid Parcelforce the importing tax for the whole package, so I don't know what will happen on that part. I have already sent emails to you through the main page, but no reply. Can anyone else advise me pls? Can't work on my new saber without the soundboard i was looking forward to :(

Thanks in advance
Sy

Thaxos
09-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Here's the problem you might encounter, being able to prove it was indeed not inside...
Never had this happen to me, but I normally photograph the stuff I get as I open it.
Tim is normally pretty quick to get back to you on stuff, he should be getting back to you very shortly on this matter.
In the meantime, just wait for him. He is most likely checking over the paperwork and other such documents.

fragmastersid
09-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah I figured as such. Well all I can do at the moment is just take a picture of everything I have at this moment in time. I won't techincally prove anything, but thats all I can do I guess. Need to see what Tim says...

Eco
09-16-2009, 07:46 PM
The best that you can hope for is for Tim to cross-check the number of US boards he has in stock with how many he should have. Hopefully he'll have one more than his inventory should.

Good luck.

FenderBender
09-16-2009, 07:58 PM
The best thing to have done, would have been to contact Tim directly at sales@thecustomsabershop.com rather than posting this in the public forum. Not to sound rude, but if indeed there was a hiccup, it is prudent to give the vendor the chance to make things right before airing any laundry;)

Im sure things will be made right again for you, Tim is nothing if not AWESOME at customer service. Good luck and welcome to the madness!

fragmastersid
09-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Just received a reply from Tim. It did appear that his inventory had +1 soundboard, so hes sending it out to me :) Hopefully I wont have to pay import tax again heh.

Yeah I understand Fender. I think I just panicked and needed some sort of reply before it was too late to do anything. An the bright side, it goes to show that he IS human, and is prone to mistakes. It also goes to show how awsome his customer service it, and how fast he is able to solve problems ;-)

It wasn't a post to flame anyone intentionally, it was just an urgent question thats all :)

Looking forward to finishing my masterpiece and posting it up to add to the already fantastic pieces of work from everyone :D

Thanks again
Sy

FenderBender
09-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Just received a reply from Tim. It did appear that his inventory had +1 soundboard, so hes sending it out to me :) Hopefully I wont have to pay import tax again heh.

Yeah I understand Fender. I think I just panicked and needed some sort of reply before it was too late to do anything. An the bright side, it goes to show that he IS human, and is prone to mistakes. It also goes to show how awsome his customer service it, and how fast he is able to solve problems ;-)

It wasn't a post to flame anyone intentionally, it was just an urgent question thats all :)

Looking forward to finishing my masterpiece and posting it up to add to the already fantastic pieces of work from everyone :D

Thanks again
Sy

I know you didn't mean to flame, I was just commenting on how it could be perceived by others.

Good to hear everything is working out fine, told ya Tim was the man. Make sure to post pics as soon as it's done:D

Rhyen Skytracker
09-17-2009, 10:06 AM
An the bright side, it goes to show that he IS human, and is prone to mistakes. It also goes to show how awsome his customer service it, and how fast he is able to solve problems ;-)

What?!?!?!? Tim is Human like the rest of us?!?!?!?! See, now you have ruined it for me. LOL Just kiddin'. Tim is awesome at customer service and even helps us out with our own ordering mistakes.

Makotojinenkan
09-25-2009, 11:59 AM
If they didn't send a board then they should send you another one. I assume you paid with credit card? alert your credit company and dispute the amount for the sound board if they don't.

Shadar Al'Niende
09-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Just received a reply from Tim. It did appear that his inventory had +1 soundboard, so hes sending it out to me :D Hopefully I wont have to pay import tax again heh.

he already said tim took care of it....

acerocket
09-25-2009, 12:26 PM
If they didn't send a board then they should send you another one. I assume you paid with credit card? alert your credit company and dispute the amount for the sound board if they don't.

Did you even bother to read past the first post? Three posts above yours fragmastersid has already said he was contacted by Tim and is getting the board sent and was happy with the customer service he was given. Why did you feel it necessary to tell fragmastersid to seek a credit dispute claim?

Kal El Rah
09-25-2009, 12:27 PM

Your very late in your post there. It has been over a week since this was taken care of. :twisted: