PDA

View Full Version : Chewy here!

Chewy
08-26-2009, 07:16 AM
Hello, I just wanted to stop by and drop a line to all the sabersmiths out there. My VERY good friend known here as $tarkiller introduced me to the site, and I have become attracted to the aspects. Don't worry, I will not post any noobish or stupid qestions here, as $K can answer them for me. But I hope to gain alot of knowledge by learning here. Thanks!

Lawrs1
08-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Hello, and Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here with us,

$tarkiller
08-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Awesome! Welcome, chewy. Er, which friend are you again?

dgdve
08-27-2009, 07:43 AM
"Hi, im dave and well *sigh* im a saber-holic", at first i used to just build sabers in my spare time, you know after a hard day at work you sit back and crack open the dremel or maybe get on the drill press for a few switch holes or accent led's.. but then one day after a serious binge, you wake up surrounded by soundboards and conversion projects and you just say. "Man... i got a problem".. so welcome to the group (you dont have to share on your first visit). I see you already have a sponser(hehe)
LOL ~dave

oh and welcome

Rhyen Skytracker
08-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Welcome Chewy to the most addictive hobby in the universe. LOL Dave, I feel your pain. I have saber parts all through out my house and shop. I even found a few parts in the freezer yesterday. (Don't ask) LOL

ThreeQuadFive
08-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Know whats funny?
My nick name at work is Chewie.

Welcome!

Sairon
08-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Welcome to your new addiction, as you see we have our own support group...:p Please enjoy the time your here and post pics of yur future sabers.