PDA

View Full Version : Calling All DragonCon 2009 Attendees!

Kant Lavar
08-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Shameless plug, I know, but this party is going to be a frakkin' blast, if we - and the BSG cast - have anything to say about it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/agentcabanas/The%20Colonial%20Fleet/2009BSGParty_BannerSm.jpg

Start the clock! Dragon*Con's 2009 BATTLESTAR GALACTICA PARTY, hosted by The Colonial Fleet and American Sci-Fi Media wants you to come and join the frakkin' celebration! We're looking to give the show a proper farewell and raise some money for charity! We are featuring props & items that will benefit the Georgia Chapter of the American Alzheimer’s Association. BSG costumes are highly encouraged - wear your Colonial best and come celebrate the weekend with your favorite frakkers! Humans and Cylons welcomed!

The Colonial Fleet is a unique family of "Battlestar Galactica" fans that fondly considers Dragon*Con its home away from home. Come join us on SATURDAY NIGHT at the SHERATON ATLANTA GRAND BALLROOM. Skids up at 2200 HOURS (10 PM)! Only requirement for entry is your Dragon*Con badge.

Darth Demens
08-22-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm totally there. In my BSG Colonial Blues, no less.

DarthHideous
08-23-2009, 07:42 AM
It's also at 10:00 PM. Not sure where though. Maybe do a little club hopping.

galen marek
08-23-2009, 03:49 PM
bugger, all the big parties are in the US!!

$tarkiller
08-25-2009, 07:29 AM
lol, nah. Go to Prague. you'll find a crap ton there.