PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Force Trainer Toy. Wrth the $?

Braxus
08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMznvnMw-ys

really thinking about getting this, but at $100 it is kinda expensive. so i was hoping some of you guys might have already tried it out.

Sairon
08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh yes the brain game, this was posted almost a year ago and we all kinda got excited. If your into having a bunch a laughs it's good and fun for stress... But if your having speed contests just think of "cheese and cracks" overe and over and bam it smashes to the top. This is my two cents with a similar product.

grayven
08-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah I was thinking jello Shots and this would go great together. Does your force get stronger or weaker as your BA goes up?:roll:
Maybe this could be used at bars. You have to be able to hold it in the middle for 10 sec. before you get your keys back.:rolleyes:

Also forgot, I saw the line of SW toys this is part of at Target this weekend. It showed it on the package, but none where available at the store.:mad:

dgdve
08-12-2009, 03:48 PM
grayven your so bad, yes ofcourse it gets better as you BA level goes up... but i hear thats the dark side talking. I think that new saber of yours is affecting you as well... (hehe):cool:

Darth_DevilGuy
08-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah I was thinking jello Shots and this would go great together. Does your force get stronger or weaker as your BA goes up?:roll:
Maybe this could be used at bars. You have to be able to hold it in the middle for 10 sec. before you get your keys back.:rolleyes:

Also forgot, I saw the line of SW toys this is part of at Target this weekend. It showed it on the package, but none where available at the store.:mad:

we have to get one of these for next year's meet up, can you even imagine the drinking games we could come up with for this thing?