PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man anime trailer

Vazan Maceu
08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
... Looking real good! Comes from Madhouse Studio, so it must be terrific if just for character design. Here is the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yrOLQniCk), enjoy it ;)

Nightwing
08-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm very "ehhhh" on it. It looks cool, but it's very specifically made for the Japanese audience, as if Iron Man was a Japanese character. It's rather odd, as it essentially takes a quintessentially American character and makes him Japanese.
It might be cool, but I'm not putting faith in it just yet, at least not until we see some story information.

strengthofrage
08-03-2009, 08:13 AM
It does look cool... but. It looks like Iran man vs. many other 'iron man' suited enemies. It takes away from the character a bit. It does look cool though.

sekrogue1985
08-03-2009, 08:31 AM
been there done that lolz

Nightwing
08-03-2009, 10:47 AM
It does look cool... but. It looks like Iran man vs. many other 'iron man' suited enemies. It takes away from the character a bit.
That's kind of how the comics are, at times.

Darth_DevilGuy
08-03-2009, 12:50 PM
it's cool but it isn't iron man...

seriously, Iron man is one of my favorite characters, and one of the few I really relate to, that isn't him, there's nothing but the look there, the live action was perfect, this fails to capture Iron man in any way.

Thaxos
08-03-2009, 01:11 PM
I like the art style, but I'm not so sure on the actual storyline...
Worth keeping an eye on though.