PDA

View Full Version : Erviana Jones and The Lost Crystal Focus...

Novastar
07-29-2009, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKPBdxd0DDA

Just one of the goofy things I decided to do when Erv stayed with me in my home for a week. Michael from FX came out the day before he left as well... and so we filmed this.

Enjoy! :)

More video to come later, including Erv's experiences @ Santa Cruz...

Jedi-Loreen
07-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Ha ha, Erv's a good sport. He seems like he's be a fun and cool guy to hang out with.

You made that in 3 hrs, huh? Kinda shows. :p :rolleyes:

That was fun, though. :D

"The transparency is good
sticks, the force is good,
bears the aging, non-toxic,
does not have the pollution,
the use side folding fan, is fast,
coordinates the rubber gun or
the rubber machine use"

I cracked up when I saw that sticking out of your jacket pocket. If anyone pauses to read it, they might think it's funny too, even without knowing the inside joke. ;)

Kal El Rah
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Nice vid nova, very funny indeed.

Looks like you 3 had fun.;);););););););)

Onli-Won Kanomi
07-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Love it! Well done and we can see you all had a lot of fun with that.

Erv oohing and awwing over the CF "in perfect condition" was priceless...'someday' I hope to experience that very moment!

Next time you ought to do the 'Holy Grail' "you have chosen wisely" scene eh...afterall Crystal Focus IS the 'Holy Grail' for those of us not yet lucky enough.

And you struck down Yoda with his own Negotiator! hehe

p.s. lol @ the Hyperdyne comment

Ebek
07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Haha, that made me chuckle.

Lonewind
07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Nice! That looked like great fun to make. I liked it!:D

Sairon
07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Looks like you had fun, now hand over the cf grail guide so I can read it!

Jedi-Loreen
07-29-2009, 05:10 PM
But would you understand it?

Sairon
07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Your right, it's probably a mix between French and Aurabesh. This might take awhile...

sekrogue1985
07-29-2009, 05:36 PM
nova you did it again i've spent yet another enjoyable something odd minutes on youtube...

cardcollector
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
HEHEHEHE!!!!

Tht's a pretty darn good film for only 3 hours!:D

Rhyen Skytracker
07-29-2009, 08:08 PM
LOL I liked it. Great job for 3 hours. I want to see the sequel. (or will it be a prequel) lol

Novastar
07-31-2009, 06:50 PM
HEHEHEHE!!!! Tht's a pretty darn good film for only 3 hours!:DThanks... yup, that includes prep time too. And we were VERY "under the gun", as we didn't have much time to work on it in any way. I only wrote the script just a few days prior (when I learned that Erv had given me the "Grail Diary" as a gift).

The diary gift spawned the idea to give the vid a shot, and I just used what clothes I had available for Erv + my leather jacket and all that for the Indy stuff.

Then, when I found out Yoda was visiting us that evening... it opened up more possibilities... and HE thought of the great idea that it should be "robes on the floor" when he was "killed". :) Hahahah... such a good idea, lol...

Quite *immediately* after that, we headed out to dinner to meet some friends coming in from out of town. It was hectic... but fun too...

...for a vacation! It should be fun!