PDA

View Full Version : starwars store grand opening 7/18

DJMoonbass
07-11-2009, 02:00 PM
yup at clackamas town center in oregon. we have a new store opening up and they have a HUGE load of stuff as far as what ive seen through the window. he carries alot of the new hasbro fx and then the actuall hilt replicas, toys, legos you name it. for those few Oregonians or local washingtononians in vancouver this event will be pretty cool. we have the local 501st coming and theyll be alot of dueling... so if your local come on down and meet me there. ill be joining in the fun. opens at 10 30 and closes at 9 i believe

Eco
07-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Is he there just for the weekend or the day, or is it actually a full-time shop?

Barmic Rin
07-11-2009, 05:14 PM
You've been told about language before dude. Ease up on the swears.

Alcfalath
07-12-2009, 11:38 PM
You dont see the point DJ, its not just the use of a word, but the context that it is in... Plus also take into consideration that even though that word is considered low in profanity levels, this is a children accessible forum, and quite a few people raise their children to not use/not know of these words and terms... Were they to see these that could easily cause problems at home or elsewhere...

We can tell you are excited about the store, and that is a good thing. Just try to keep it to a more carefully worded way of showing it..

ARKM
07-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Cra... I mean drat. I can't go that day as that is the day I am moving the lathes, workbenches and piano. Otherwise, I would so be there.

Lord Maul
07-13-2009, 12:08 AM
You dont see the point DJ, its not just the use of a word, but the context that it is in... Plus also take into consideration that even though that word is considered low in profanity levels, this is a children accessible forum, and quite a few people raise their children to not use/not know of these words and terms... Were they to see these that could easily cause problems at home or elsewhere...

We can tell you are excited about the store, and that is a good thing. Just try to keep it to a more carefully worded way of showing it..

Well stated. DJ, listen to the man.

Barmic Rin
07-13-2009, 04:23 AM
barmic.... really? youre gunna harsh on me for crap? ....

You know, I really am.

Like you said it's a PG forum, and I will not swear in front of children, or even with the possibility of children reading this. I'd ask you to do the same.

It's a simple request really.

sekrogue1985
07-13-2009, 06:54 AM
cool beanz

DJMoonbass
07-13-2009, 03:20 PM
allrights its all cool ill go edit the post.

ARKM dude your and oregonian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes we have to duel. could you show me some sabersmith techniques sometime?

ARKM
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
What, did you forget I was an Oregonian and that I have shared sabersmithing tips with you in the past via PMs?

DJMoonbass
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM
i forgot you were orgegon. no i didnt forget the PMs but i was thinkin in person! dude that would be so hella awsome!

Eco
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Again, is he only going to be there on the 18th or is the store going to actually be a store full-time?