PDA

View Full Version : Makoto Tsai is AWESOME.

Liney Bear
06-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi -

I haven't posted before but I look at the boards and always wanted a nice saber. I ended up getting one of Makoto Tsai's sabers, and boy is it nice! Beautiful bright green, nice and loud speaker, great sound fonts for ignite/retract - you can't go wrong with Makoto!

If you're on the fence, it's hard to go wrong with his work. I have some of the plain MR FX sabers and one Ultrasaber, but this one is without a doubt my favorite one. Hope to order a blue one very soon. Thanks Makoto!

Strydur
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
This is not Makoto's site..if you want to thank him, send him a E-mail. :confused:

Jedi-Loreen
07-01-2009, 02:15 PM
This it the second person to do this. :neutral:

Keep in mind, new members, that this is Stydur's Forum and that it's attached to his Store.

He pays for this great Forum. Not Makoto, or Ultrasabers, or anyone else.

Barmic Rin
07-01-2009, 02:26 PM
.....Sigh...... The idea of a 'kiddy pool' forum for noobs takes another step to becoming a reality....

Jedi-Loreen
07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I wish, Barmic. The Council has discussed this. I can't remember if Tim said it was too complicated, or if he hasn't figured out how to do that.

"Liney Bear" (over cute nick name as a kid, or from a spouse?) said they have looked at the forums, but maybe they haven't actually read anything.

Or maybe it just hasn't sunk in. :neutral: