PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Prop photos

Blue Fox
06-06-2009, 08:21 PM
I went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum today and got a bunch of photos of various Star Wars Props. Sabers, Artwork, Costumes, Marquette's and even Obi-wan's Starfighter from Attack of the Clones full scale ship. I'll just upload the Saber's for now. If anyone wants the pic's of the other stuff, let me know.

JediMasterDak
06-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Great pics fox! I wanna see that full size fighter! :D:D

Blue Fox
06-06-2009, 09:54 PM
here you go. ^_^ I might post a picture of my epic dual with Darth Vader later on. maybe..

DJMoonbass
06-06-2009, 11:21 PM
"WOW" where was that! that looks like what my room would be like in heaven!

Blue Fox
06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
"WOW"where was that that looks like what my room would be like in heaven!
Thats my living room.
Just kidding. That would be the Indianapolis Children's Museum, Indianapolis IN

Sethski
06-07-2009, 11:33 AM
That fighter is absolutely mad!! Amaaaaaazing! Made my afternoon!! Thanks for sharing!! I am so excited I just can't help using too many exclamation marks!!! Wow-wee!!!!

JediMasterDak
06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
That fighter is AWESOME! Thanks for the great pics! *Sits and an evil grin spreads accross his face* "Now, how am I going to steal it?" lol:D

Jedi-Loreen
06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Guys, please stop posting in such large fonts.

And DJ, remove that acronym from your post. We all know what it means, and you are basically swearing and that's not allowed.

Drichar Deis
06-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Kids today....... ;)

Sairon
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Looks like you had fun Blue, I'm going to take a guess that the saber replicas are all from MR before they lost the licence.

Rhyen Skytracker
06-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow....those are some great pictures. I love the full size Jedi fighter.

Darth_DevilGuy
06-08-2009, 12:39 PM
"WOW" where was that! that looks like what my room would be like in heaven!

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/5/15may27-caps-lock.jpg

Blue Fox
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Looks like you had fun Blue, I'm going to take a guess that the saber replicas are all from MR before they lost the licence.

nope. those are the real deal props. MR never released full-sized darth sidious/vader ep 3/ obi-wan ep1 hilts as far as I know :D

anyway, here's some more pictures. Museum security getting choked by vader, An Obi-wan clone wars Marquette, my brother-in-law trying to duel Vader and looking very scared at the same time. My son and his cousin standing in front of Anakin's Ep3 costume and a Clone trooper reference sketch that has the Plo-Kool stamp of approval. And Jengo Fett's helmet.

sekrogue1985
06-08-2009, 02:45 PM
i'm so getting back there blue once my saber is fixed lolz you should totally go we can meet up and compare LDM's work

Jay-gon Jinn
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
nope. those are the real deal props. MR never released full-sized darth sidious/vader ep 3/ obi-wan ep1 hilts as far as I know :D

They actually did, they were called Collector's Editions and Limited Editions, and Signiture Editions. They were solid, non-FX prop replica's, but you're right, those ones on display in the exhibit are the actual props made for the films, on loan from the Lucasfilm Archives.

I probably know some of the Rebel and Imperial costumers you might have seen there, too.

Blue Fox
06-08-2009, 05:50 PM
i'm so getting back there blue once my saber is fixed lolz you should totally go we can meet up and compare LDM's work

Well I tried that when I went this last time but YOU didn't show! :P
It proberbly will be some time before I am back there... Although there is that Egyptian exhibition coming soon. so who knows. Of course I've actually been to Egypt, so its not so impressive to me as it would be for the rest of my family.

I was pretty impressed with the costumes. I'd love to have a Jedi costume myself, but I really am bad at that type of thing. :P

eastern57
06-10-2009, 06:45 PM
I saw your pics from the link you posted. Those are great! Thank you for sharing them.