PDA

View Full Version : FX Soundboards on eBay, GOOD PRICES

DarthHideous
06-05-2009, 02:04 AM
I just saw two chances to have a couple of soundboards for less on eBay.
CHECK IT OUT !!!

MACE WINDU BOARD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&frommaketrack=true&item=250437725616&viewitem=&sspagename=VIP%3Awatchlink%3Amiddle%3Aus&salenotsupported

YODA LIGHTSABER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250437149240&viewitem=&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&salenotsupported

grayven
06-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Yeah I was hopping know one would notice them.:rolleyes: I'm bidding on the Mace.

ArkaiHalon
06-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the heads up. for some reason though, the Yoda is no longer available.;)

Darth_DevilGuy
06-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah I was hopping know one would notice them.:rolleyes: I'm bidding on the Mace.

dammit

Jay-gon Jinn
06-05-2009, 10:05 AM
DD, there's no swearing on these forums...please edit your post.

DarthHideous
06-05-2009, 12:44 PM
DD, there's no swearing on these forums...please edit your post.

I'm with you there. No swearing please. Especially with God's name in vane.
Anyway, ArkaiHalon, there were only 2 Yodas left when I bought one.
I finally get to put some sound to my sabers, Yeah!!!

BTW, I finally ordered my black robe from Mystik Merchant for DragonCon, I can't wait to get it. I will post pics after it comes in. This is the first item of my Jedi costume (2nd to my saber, of course). Yeah, I know it's a black robe, but Jedis can wear black without being a Sith. Luke wore black, remember.

Thaxos
06-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Especially with God's name in vane.

In a weather vane? I think you meant to say vain. :p

DJMoonbass
06-06-2009, 11:10 AM
lol thaxos.... my moms friend is making my pure white jedi robe as we speak.... im excited! and i cant wait to get my new sith belt in from DSCustoms.. its black with red Yhuuzan Vong tatoo designs on it... i just love Da VONG

Thaxos
06-06-2009, 12:04 PM
lol thaxos.... my moms friend is making my pure white jedi robe as we speak.... im excited! and i cant wait to get my new sith belt in from DSCustoms.. its black with red Yhuuzan Vong tatoo designs on it... i just love Da VONG

Wicked... I foresee many problems keeping that clean, in the Force

Kal El Rah
06-06-2009, 12:09 PM
LOLOLOLOL,, Clean and White are not mutual as a Jedi...................:rolleyes:

Thaxos
06-06-2009, 12:33 PM
LOLOLOLOL,, Clean and White are not mutual as a Jedi...................:rolleyes:
True, true...

DarthHideous
06-06-2009, 07:38 PM
In a weather vane? I think you meant to say vain. :p

Thanks Thaxos. Actually, I thought about which spelling before I typed it. I just chose badly. I was a Graphic Design major. I should know better.

Speaking of jedi robes, you don't have to wear light colors to be a good guy. A lot of heros wore black. Remember Yul Brynner in the "Magnificent Seven?" Zorro. Luke (ROTJ).

Might I recommend a lot of Chlorox Bleach for those robes.