PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Healer

Drichar Deis
06-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Does anybody have any images of jedi healers? The only ones that I can find are of Baris Offee, just wondering if anyone can help with this as I am considering turning from the darkside.

At a guess Im gonna have to turn my saber to Consular Green I suppose, but I quite like that colour anyway.

Ideas/links please?

Sairon
06-04-2009, 03:23 PM
What! No I won't help you sice you are leaving the order.:evil::D

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_healer

jaiden_teed
06-04-2009, 05:49 PM
you gonna be joining tjc drichar :-D

Thaxos
06-04-2009, 07:13 PM
It doesn't really look like they dress much differently than any other Jedi. I checked out the Jedi listed on said page, and they all have their own version of the Jedi garb. I'd say go with whatever you think looks best... I was going to say avoid black and dark shades, but Barris Offee proves me otherwise.

Barmic Rin
06-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Cilghal & Tekli are the first two that spring to mind, and i'm sure they just wore surgical white versions of the standard robe when they were in the temple....

Though Bardan Jusik tended to wear brown tunics, right up until he donned his Beskar'Gam....

I've always personally envisioned the healers dress sense as lighter coloured variants on the longer tunics that Agen Kolar etc. wore.

Rich, check your inbox....

Darth_DevilGuy
06-05-2009, 10:54 AM
everything I've seen just shows known jedi healers dressed like... jedi, there doesn't seem to be anything different about their garb...

Barmic Rin
06-05-2009, 11:04 AM
everything I've seen just shows known jedi healers dressed like... jedi, there doesn't seem to be anything different about their garb...

I'm generally going on descriptions in the books... most pics do portray them in standard garb. However.

Jay-gon Jinn
06-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Some of the books describe the healers as wearing shades of blue, but still in the typical Jedi robe styles.

Barmic Rin
06-06-2009, 03:36 PM
I kinda like Hosk Trey'lis' outfit:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosk_Trey%27lis

There seems to be very few pics of him online, which seems daft as he's quite an important character.
Rich, check those discs I sent ya, they'll be some pics on there...

I think you'd need some afew more pouches for it though for equipment.

Drichar Deis
06-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Cheers Barry, Ill do that.

My reasoning behind the change in character is this,

Ive just completed my Reiki level 1.

Basically hands on healing.

Force heal anyone? ;)

Barmic Rin
06-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Awesome!!

Drichar Deis
06-07-2009, 04:14 AM
you gonna be joining tjc drichar :-D

Once Ive got the costume to a decent level (Cheers Barry!) and built/re-built a new saber, I will do.