PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR cheats

DJMoonbass
05-22-2009, 11:45 AM
yes i have all the cheats and I've upped my characters to there max level. I didn't turn on god mode because i DID want to be able to be close to death. I don't want it to get boring.... but i was wondering if there's a code I don't know about that will allow me to have all Feats and Powers.... thats the main thing i want....

if anybody wants some really hard to find cheats I got em.... like unique robes, sabers, crystals, and armor. I have an armor with a defense of like 15 or 17 somethin' like that....

Kal El Rah
05-22-2009, 11:52 AM
So DJ,

You have all of these:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/516675.html

Barmic Rin
05-22-2009, 11:55 AM
All the codes some of us have had for like 2yrs? I don't wanna sound demeaning, but it gets real boring, real quick with the cheats on.

I do love the hidden robes & crystals though, particularly the Arca robe....

ARKM
05-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Using cheats in games makes them boring... very boring... at least to me. I hope you have played through the game at least once without cheats otherwise you're missing the point of playing games. Mods on the other hand can be fun.

I know KOTOR is single-player but as you may know, there are cheats for online multiplayer games. As far as I'm concerned, the people that use cheats for those kind of games are some of the worse kinds of people and I hate them with every ounce of my being. :mad:

DJMoonbass
05-22-2009, 12:10 PM
i never use cheats on online games... i just enjoy the cheats on kotor mostly becuase i was on the starforge level when my extrnal hardrive had to reboot and i fromat and i lost everything so im just trying to get back to where i was. arca robe? i havent found that one.... lol KAL: I have all of those and more....

Barmic Rin
05-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Using cheats in games makes them boring... very boring... at least to me. I hope you have played through the game at least once without cheats otherwise you're missing the point of playing games. Mods on the other hand can be fun.

I know KOTOR is single-player but as you may know, there are cheats for online multiplayer games. As far as I'm concerned, the people that use cheats for those kind of games are some of the worse kinds of people and I hate them with every ounce of my being. :mad:

I second that!

I completed KOTOR 1 twice, no.2 4 times, only used cheats 4th time around... got bored & switched all but hidden objects off...

Angelus Lupus
05-24-2009, 06:27 AM
I only use cheats after I've played the game a few times, and then it's mainly so I can find out if there's any extra or hidden stuff that I've missed.

thejedilestat
05-24-2009, 06:40 AM
i have beat kotor 1 about 7 times without cheats and i beat kotor 2 11 times or so without cheats aswell

i only use cheats on games like GTA or a racing game but with the racing game i only feel the need for the xtra cash

tullfan81
05-24-2009, 08:02 AM
I feel like I'm missing like half the game! I only have them for the Xbox...I want to pick up the PC version, but I think I will wait until I get a new computer.

Jedi-Loreen
05-24-2009, 08:48 AM
FYI, if you get a new computer, the KoToR games won't run on Vista.

At least, I can't get them to.

Onli-Won Kanomi
05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
DJ there IS a way to get all the feats and powers without a 'cheat' as such...rather it takes advantage of an uncaught 'bug'/'glitch' in KOTOR [the original XBox version only] that allows you to repeatedly 'fake' leveling up in a way that you can raise stats to incredible levels becoming a 'Super Jedi'.

The BEST part of this imo is, if done correctly, you can turn all the normally non-jedi members of your crew into Jedi too...Canderous, Mission, Zaalbar...heck even whiny Carth...so you finally have a use for the extra lightsabers you end up with.

http://superjedi.cjb.net/

ARKM
05-24-2009, 12:14 PM
FYI, if you get a new computer, the KoToR games won't run on Vista.

At least, I can't get them to.

If you still have a copy of Windows XP and enough hard drive space, you can always dual boot. That's what I did for one of my computers. You don't even have to wipe your drive or uninstall your current OS.

Barmic Rin
05-24-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one that is miffed with Vista doing that aswell, but then I hate Vista anyway!!

Kal El Rah
05-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Vista sucks,, MS Office 2007 sucks,, .....................

Barmic Rin
05-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Kotor 2 worked for a bit, but gorram updates meant I lost my game half way through Nar Shadaa!!!

DJMoonbass
05-24-2009, 01:03 PM
kotor 2 did not want to run on my vista laptop. it would run after a while but only after i continually tried to open it. in which i would get a message saying error: disk cannot be played... but after a while it would launch and run just fine. im having alot of fun with kotor 1. with all the cheats and such....

Barmic Rin
05-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Same msg I got for my laptop, so I gave up on it....