PDA

View Full Version : Hyperdyne brightness v others?

04-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi,not lookin to cause a row with this.
Looking around ive seen alot of well err queries about the hyperdyne blade ( or whatever its called ) photoshop/ none discriptive blade construction etc.

The videos are not photoshopped so im not sure why people think the pics are ( posting a pic in black and white which has obviously been tweaked itself isnt proof) and not disclosing the tricks they use to get brightness doesnt mean a thing imo.
have we found out how he gets what seems to be brighter than most blades ?

surely if we all worked together and helped each other we could get a brighter blade again. more minds the better etc.

i was all for buying a blade from here until i saw the hyperblade, now im awaiting to see if others including here catch up , which is good for us the public :)

any thoughts on these v other , out now or coming soon?

james3
04-18-2006, 11:50 AM
It is just the camera doing what it is told to do, In the great grand scheme of things pretty much all the LED blades look the same. The main purpose of using different materials is to get a LED saber to be bright all the way up the tube in a manner similar to EL. The LED is brighter and with the 5's and K2's we are going to see brighter even still. I don't see where saying that you are or are not going to buy something from this store really has much to do with how people set up their cameras to take pics.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

04-18-2006, 12:02 PM
that was only said as personally i am seeing a difference in brightness,the same settings are said to be used for all comparisons with the other blades, and i wonderd if CSS has stuff coming out to rival it.

dont try and twist what i said, i made the very 1st comment as "NOT LOOKING TO CAUSE A ROW "

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Aren't the Hyperdyne blades just like MR's? A string of LEDs, just brighter ones?

If so, TCSS doesn't need to rival it, they already surpass it.

james3
04-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Don't know what that means but I reckon what your trying to say is ya aint tryin to come up in here gettin all rowdy n such, so from there let me try this again.

Do you have a blade from all the different makers? Unless you use the same hilt with the same out put on the same camera setting in the same lighting conditions it is impossible to tell one blade tech from another.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=689

That is a decent job of what the naked eye sees as opposed to what a camera sees. None of these LED sabers truly give you the full white blade with a nice color aura around it. There are a couple fellas here that have been pushing the envelope on the LED sabers and we should be happy to be part of the whole ride. I didn't mean for you to interept what I was saying as an argument, it was more of an explanation since more then one I have heard people say that the blade looks darker in person then it did in the pic.

Welcome to the site by the way.

04-18-2006, 12:26 PM
i know this is tcss forum so i dont mean to be rude, but from comparing pictures which is all i have i admit, they dont look to have the uniform brightness all the way up , or indeed the overall brightness.
from the hyper videos, they seem a fair bit brighter to me.
looking as we all must be , for the best brightness thats all.
any anything new coming out.

04-18-2006, 12:29 PM
yeah you got it right.
and i know what you mean by cameras helping out, but video?
(im reading the link you posted for me now thanks)
i was just impressed by the video more than pics tbh.

i just want what ive wanted since A NEW HOPE a perfect saber hehe

james3
04-18-2006, 12:31 PM
If you are just wanting a wall hanger then the string-o-lights are fine and they may do exactly what you want it to do but most folks here want a saber that is not only bright but that we can beat the hell out of each other with[;)] 1/8" thick polyc blades as opposed to the thin wall blades stock on the FX hilts kinda reinforce the point[:D]

Now that I think of it didn't we do this before?

04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
hell i want no wall hangin flower blade, i wanna be able to beat the hell outa peopl...... i mean eerr siths yeah siths.

not only do i want to blind em with brightness, i wanna hear bones cracking hehe

xwingband
04-18-2006, 12:36 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Usurper

Hi,not lookin to cause a row with this.
Looking around ive seen alot of well err queries about the hyperdyne blade ( or whatever its called ) photoshop/ none discriptive blade construction etc.

The videos are not photoshopped so im not sure why people think the pics are ( posting a pic in black and white which has obviously been tweaked itself isnt proof) and not disclosing the tricks they use to get brightness doesnt mean a thing imo.
have we found out how he gets what seems to be brighter than most blades ?

surely if we all worked together and helped each other we could get a brighter blade again. more minds the better etc.

i was all for buying a blade from here until i saw the hyperblade, now im awaiting to see if others including here catch up , which is good for us the public :)

any thoughts on these v other , out now or coming soon?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You obviously want to create a stir. Address your comments to me instead of doing it the 'round about way.

I have had my doubts to hyperdyne's stuff and only gotten smack talk in response. You don't know the whole story so don't try drag stuff here. Hyperdyne is registered here, despite not being under the handle hyperdyne, so he can see I have said nothing negative about his work here. I have simply directed people to his site if they want to know.

<center>Read the FAQ (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=552) or x-wing won't be happy. :(
Before posting did you check the Thread Index (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=577)?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/reelbigporter/bannerxwing.gif</center>

james3
04-18-2006, 12:37 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i just want what ive wanted since A NEW HOPE a perfect saber hehe<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I like that!

The funny thing is that even video cameras fall prey to the light issues just like a SLR or anything else. We have a thread going on where one of the saber builders uses the video cam to shoot pics and to be honest with you a friend of mine has her stuff and it is darn good, but again the debate comes up with the brightness issue so I always just try to remind people to look in the LED blade pics thread cause Tim did some REALLY good pics of what you see when ya fire that puppy up in front of your face.

04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Xwingband what the hell did i do to deserve that???

direct comments to you instaed of a round about way? why would i want to ask you about this?
i asked the forum for their thoughts on upcoming ideas that will rival /beat this saber blade.

draggin stuff up??

jeeze dude get a grip, if you have had problems with hyperdyne then fine it aint my business and i didnt ask YOU anything, or involve YOU in any comment.

go take some pills and chill out for gods sake.

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 12:46 PM
The only real question now, it seems, is whether to have Pop Secret, or Orville Redenbachers... Hmmmmm...

xwingband
04-18-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm perfectly fine.[:)] I am the one you are refering to so just call me on it. You don't have to imply stuff.

I can list things I am not satisfied with Hyperdyne's system, but just because hyperdyne shares a PM with you doesn't mean you know the whole story.[;)]

<center>Read the FAQ (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=552) or x-wing won't be happy. :(
Before posting did you check the Thread Index (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=577)?

james3
04-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Easy now guys, Xwing has been a big part of this forum and we don't want to start throwing the beer bottles and smackin bar stools over each others heads.

Damn't Firebird where the hell are you with all those funny jokes and smilies? We need to get this place lightend up.

james3
04-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Devil I have to stick with the pop secret fat free crap, the wife has me cutting back.

04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Hyperdyne shares a pm with me?

it seems you are the admin here surely you will know if he pms me which he hasnt!

i wasnt referring to anyone person, but now i find the previous thred on this i see you have ISSUES with him/blade whatever i aint interested in personnel things, only blades .

have i asked for too much?

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Devil I have to stick with the pop secret fat free crap, the wife has me cutting back.

Bummer. [:p]

04-18-2006, 12:50 PM
just wanted info on new tech so i can make a informed buy.

Ambo
04-18-2006, 12:51 PM
From what I have seen so far Tim isnt in a technological race with anyone, he puts out good reliable products that everyone likes to use. He dosnt have an R&D team to make sure that his blades are a little-teeny-weeny-bit brighter than the other guys. His products look awesome and are very much functional.

james3
04-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Seems I have put on a few this past year and the Doc had a cow and now the wife is in cahoots with her so I reckon I won't be getting any extra brats off the grill this summer[;)]

xwingband
04-18-2006, 12:53 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Usurper

Hyperdyne shares a pm with me?

it seems you are the admin here surely you will know if he pms me which he hasnt!

i wasnt referring to anyone person, but now i find the previous thred on this i see you have ISSUES with him/blade whatever i aint interested in personnel things, only blades .

have i asked for too much?

I am a mod. Admins are different. We don't even have a PM system here either.[:p] Keep your story straight.

Hyperdyne has shared my TFN PM's I'm sure since he banned me from even viewing his ezboard community (despite having never posted there). As I have said hyperdyne is registered here under a different handle. He has quoted dirctly from the forums so he's being sneaky.

xwingband
04-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Also if you just wanted info... you could read the forum. *points to sig*

But that's not really what you want I think. You want to create a stir because you mistakenly think I've been the jerk to hyperdyne even though you haven't met me.

james3
04-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Usurper, I have bought EL, MR conversions, MHS kits, RED-BLUE-GREEN-AMBER-ROYAL BLUE, pre built blades, blade kits, and just about every thing else in the darn store, evn got my TCSS key rings[8D]

The stuff is awsome, I lurked around here since like last summer or fall when ever it was that I heard about this "new" site to check out. Hesitated, for a month or two when it went from open to registered to access the tutorials, hesitated even longer on a purchase since I got fuddled by another place and was pretty hesitant. Now it seems like I am always buggin Tim with an e-mail about can I get this or can you make that. It is good stuff, it is good service and ya won't be disappointed.

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Wait til all the new parts come in... Its gonna be like Christmas...

I love TCSS. <3

04-18-2006, 01:07 PM
no i dont, jesus this isnt about YOU sorry to burst your bubble, stop trying to make this sound as if i am personally attacking you.

i didnt mention you or say anything to hint at you until you started bitching mate.

take my question at face value for gods sake.

james3
04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Devil I am going to be sleeping in the laundry room when the new stuff comes in. She's going to kill me[8D]

04-18-2006, 01:15 PM
thanks james thats the sorta input i was after.

i think ill hang fire till i see the new Luxeon leds, hopefully more interestig stuff will be about too to make it harder to choose again hehe :)

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 01:17 PM
The modular hilt system itself is pure genius... The way it fits the internals together and such. Not to mention all of the different configurations that are now going to be available.

I'll definitely be shopping here for quite some time...[;)]

xwingband
04-18-2006, 01:18 PM

no i dont, jesus this isnt about YOU sorry to burst your bubble, stop trying to make this sound as if i am personally attacking you.

i didnt mention you or say anything to hint at you until you started bitching mate.

take my question at face value for gods sake.

You were implying me in those posts with the talk of the pictures. If you want info it's here in the forums. If you bring that up then call ME on it since you are talking about me.

Luxeons are evolving that's what you want to know. The new K2's are out. We are just waiting for them in a star form.

04-18-2006, 01:22 PM
GET IT IN YOUR HEAD I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU, OR ANYONE IN PERSON.

stop being a drama queen for gods sake. leave the topic do whats its meant to.

grow up man , not everything in this world revolves around you as it seems you think it does.

xwingband
04-18-2006, 01:29 PM
"Well i was going to buy from Customsabershop a while ago, as i mentioned, no replies to emails about products and hunting and bashing anyone who dares to make something better than them, has made me never again think of buying from them.
If i could be botherd id go and tell him about wings comments and the effects, ie, the loss of at least 5 peoples business ( that i know in UK )
But you should never ever argue with idiots, they drag you down to thier level then beat you with experience.

best ignore him he obviously is a jealous little boy, whos gang dont like people who have better toys than him."

^^^Posted earlier today in Hyper's forum. Riddle me this? What has changed in the last few hours.

I'm not even going to quote your other post. It's not in very nice language.[;)]

Strydur
04-18-2006, 01:35 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">no replies to emails about products and <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
WTF..if you actually wrote that then you sir are a ^*^&*#^ liar. Everyone knows I answer every email I get. Not to mention can you please show me one single post where I have ever bashed someone else? Disclaimer: besides maybe Ultra..me and him used to fight all the time LOL.

Hypers blades look like they have some serious potential..Allot of people will have doubts until they actually see one and test it..thats normal.

I have been talking to Jim about making his blades work with my MHS system so hopefully that will work out.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

james3
04-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Now ya just got to love that.

Dang in all of my rambles I made master somewhere[:D]

I guess my wife was right, I am a master BSer[;)]

Nightwing
04-18-2006, 02:03 PM

i was all for buying a blade from here until i saw the hyperblade, now im awaiting to see if others including here catch up , which is good for us the public :)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I think this is where the "fight" started. Basically, you kinda said point-blank that TCSS blades aren't as good, and they need to "catch up". Videos can be tweaked, and there's a big chance that it just didn't record right. Besides, how do we know that the other blades he compared it to are any good?
The fact is that no one's ever really seen a Hyperdyne blade, let alone compare it to a Luxeon in both brightness and blade strength.

I personally have my doubts, as the Hyper blade uses basically the same tech as an MR, and we all know how those are...
It is possible that the Hyper blades are more well-built, but no one knows for sure.
Also, the brightness appears to be even, but without the strong flare at the base like a Luxeon. I've always been fond of that...
The only real gripe, however, is duelability (is that even a word?). Hyper blades will undoubtedly be more vulnerable to harm, and will have a much heavier blade (which isn't good, as normally the polyC tube itself is enough to balance the saber. having electronics in there would be... bad.).

Perhaps the earlier sentence could be re-worded as "I want to know how the Hyper blade measures up to Luxeon LEDs, and if it is indeed brighter and more even, then see if TCSS and other sites will be offering stuff like it soon."

Strydur
04-18-2006, 02:41 PM
This is copied from Hyperdynes forums..so now I guess we know how Hyper and Usurper really feel. I guess there will not be a MHS designed to work with Hyperdynes blades since he has taken to holding me responsible for what others do.

Oh well..what can I do.

hyperdyne
ezOP
(4/18/06 9:27 am)
Re: Saber blade current progress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, got another PM from wingnut, this time telling me the yellow saber doesnt even exist and that I manipulated that photo as well.

The guy is a certifiable kook. Not to mention he is a mod over at thecustomsabershop.com (the Luxeon saber site). I've since severed all ties from the luxeon goons, as they are in full riot mode regarding my blades. Gee, didnt know I struck such a sensitive nerve. That at least shows you their true character. I shared my very early on progress photos on their sites FIRST, only to be welcomed and then shunned when my stuff became more of a reality.

Anyway, I gotta get back to final testing.

JediUsurper
Registered Member
(4/18/06 9:41 am)
Reply Re: Saber blade current progress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i was going to buy from Customsabershop a while ago, as i mentioned, no replies to emails about products and hunting and bashing anyone who dares to make something better than them, has made me never again think of buying from them.
If i could be botherd id go and tell him about wings comments and the effects, ie, the loss of at least 5 peoples business ( that i know in UK )
But you should never ever argue with idiots, they drag you down to thier level then beat you with experience.

best ignore him he obviously is a jealous little boy, whos gang dont like people who have better toys than him. Edited by: JediUsurper at: 4/18/06 9:42 am

hyperdyne
ezOP
(4/18/06 10:32 am)
Re: Saber blade current progress
Hey jediusurper, thanks for your comments.

I made every effort to work with these luxeon guys, never heard a word until I got close to an actual product. As I said, the saber business is so cutthroat that I NEVER even wanted to make a blade or saber. I had been soured over the years with the nature of the players and have steered clear all this time. I knew if I even hinted at coming out with something different I would be attacked. And I was right. So all along I expected this type of response, but that doesnt mean I like it or want to put up with it.

Actually Tim who owns thecustomsabershop.com now wants to do business with me. He wants to make a saber kit for my stuff, he wants me to design him a special sound board, etc.

Once I told him his forum admin was bashing me left and right, his response was "I dont control him, he just helps on my forums". He basically played the ignorant card. Well, wingnut continues on with impunity, not to mention he helps bring in plenty of money for the luxeon people. You can bet they arent in this for some greater cause that the so-called "trinity" has everyone believing.

Anyway, if he wasnt willing to reel in wingnut I called bull**** and finally just washed my hands of the ordeal. One thing I have learned, never do business with someone who smiles at you while they twist the proverbial knife in your back. It's bad form, and I'm just glad I found out about the passive-aggressive nature of their business before "getting into bed" with them.

You can say I am dissappointed, but not totally surprised. I figure I will continue on with what I am doing. Some will like it, some wont. There will always be critics to advancing technology.

Diatribe over!

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Nightwing
04-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Huh. ^^^ That's odd. I was actually really interested in the HyperDyne blade, it's just that when they started to make outrageous claims and comparisons without proof that I began to dislike them. It's only when people make unfounded claims on another store's site that it becomes "cutthroat".

Honestly, I wasn't against the Hyper blade. Really. But when they make it into a "competition, in which Hyper is ahead, despite no evidence proving their statements", it just makes me like the Hyper blade less and less.

xwingband
04-18-2006, 02:53 PM
I'll say this openly. I'm sorry Tim for how Hyper is taking this and how it effects you. After I became a mod I stopped commenting out in other forums about his stuff. I have only spoken in PM's over at theforce.net to him since then but he has taken to sharing them openly on his forum behind my back without permission.

You have made it openly clear I don't speak for you, but I'm sorry that others can't see that. I'm no longer going to deal with this because he can't seperate me and you and it's hurting your bussiness.

Again, I'm sorry.[:(][V]

Do-Clo
04-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I have watched this hyper stuff for a while on a couple of forums and I have not said anything but it has gone too far, hyper has a problem when anyone questions his work or doubts his rsults, in fact the comments I have seen from him remind me of a little child who is upset because he didn't get his way, and now to send someone to a another forum just to stir up stuff this is bit much, hyper grow up!!!!

This is my opinion and it is based on my obersvation only it does not reflect on Tim on anyone on this forum.

Do-Clo
Don't make me destroy you...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/Do-Clo/DarthVader.gif

Brotherhood of the Sith

Strydur
04-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Xwing..dont sweat it.

I had talked to Jim aka Hyperdyne about this a week or so ago and he said he would not hold me accountable for what others said but I guess he changed his mind. I had looked forward to doing business with Jim but I guess he cant find it in himself to not blame me.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

LAN-ED-TUL
04-18-2006, 03:10 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Huh. ^^^ That's odd. I was actually really interested in the HyperDyne blade, it's just that when they started to make outrageous claims and comparisons without proof that I began to dislike them. It's only when people make unfounded claims on another store's site that it becomes "cutthroat".

Honestly, I wasn't against the Hyper blade. Really. But when they make it into a "competition, in which Hyper is ahead, despite no evidence proving their statements", it just makes me like the Hyper blade less and less.

like photonalterations

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/LAN-ED-TUL/me.jpg
The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Devilstar2k2
04-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Tim,

I bet I could find you someone to make sound boards, and probably cheaper than what Hyperdyne could have done it for.

I know that I mention the paintball forum all the time, but never tell you much about the paintball guns... Well, heres a little bit of info for ya-

The guns range from $200 to $1500 for the electronic ones, and they use very sophisticated boards that range in price from $20-$150.

With that in mind, I bet you could get one of the guys (there are several smaller independent guys on the forum) to make you sound boards pretty cheap. I'd imagine that the sound cards would be far less sophisticated than the paintball gun controllers, so they could probably be offered much cheaper.

I'm not in the chip making business, but I know who the well respected smaller guys are, and could at least give you some contact info, that could possibly get the ball rolling for you. I have no clue as to whether or not they'd even do it, but it'd be worth a shot if you don't have anyone else in mind.

Just shoot me an email if you want the info...

-Shawn

Mor-El Kesav
04-18-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm new to entire lightsaber community. I have written Tim at least 20 letters and I haven't spent a dime with him yet as I'm waiting for the Emitter heads to come in so I buy everything at once. Tim has answered every single one of my letters, promptly. He has been more than tolerant of my cherry, pain the butt, questions and never makes me feel like I'm being the burden he has been condemned to bear.

Tim is a good businessman, who cares about his customers and he even took some time to shoot the breeze about our kids and my upcoming lightsaber projects. I can't speak yet as to the quality of his products, but I suspect they will be top quality as he doesn't strike me as the type who would settle for anything less.

Those of you who seem to feel the need to take cheap shots at the CSS's owner and products, both here and on other forums, need to get a life. If you have a real complaint, be up front about it. Get with Tim off line and work it out. Otherwise, go away and post elsewhere because you aren't needed or wanted around here.

Tim, X-Wing, sorry to get on my soap box but this stuff needed to be said.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
Master Yoda

GrimaOllak
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, I've kept quiet about this, but I have to concur with those folks defending TCSS. This place rocks, not only because the folks here are ingenious in their saber building, but because Tim and his products are the epitome of professional.

As for the Hyper situation, well... I think his stuff looks impressive, but that's really all I can say. Without holding it in my hand and/or dissecting one of his sabers, I cannot say whether he's just Photoshopping or if he's got some revolutionary technology.

However, the guy's attitude just plain sucks. Taking jabs at others who don't suck up to him and his products is childish. I agree with Do-Clo:

"...the comments I have seen from him remind me of a little child who is upset because he didn't get his way..."

If he insists on being a businessman, he should take notes from Tim. After all, there is a good reason us Luxeon folks are so faithful to TCSS.

Solid service, solid sabers. TCSS.

Need I say more?

"The sleeper must awaken."

LAN-ED-TUL
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
well, all i can say is, i DID purchase one of hyperdynes (jims) vader voice systems. and it definately is top notch and very good, and the absolutely closest match i ever heard for JEJ's own voice. the demo they have uses a guy with a high pitched voice. a lower pitch, like i use, sounds so much better. i did however have some email problems with him at first, but that was cleared up.

the only drawback to that voice system is the price. super great unit, but IMHO just a bit too high in price. i paid 500 bucks for it. really that should of been more like 250.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/LAN-ED-TUL/me.jpg
The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

james3
04-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Damn guys I am really sorry that I even responed to this guy. The last thing I want to do is cause any bravo sierra for Tim and this site. Being that I don't really go to other boards but to browse once in a while I reckon that I am a little naive on the matters of someone showing up just to start a ruckus. This really pisses me off as I would think that petty little crap like this would be what I would expect from my children but not from someone trying to do business in a field that is not very big. I again have to say sorry Tim and xwing, I hope that there were not to many folks just reading through here without posting still trying to get all the information together.

Do-Clo
04-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Not your fault James this guy was looking for a rucus and who ever responed would have been the receiver of it, he has accomplished his goal and that was to look dumb.

Do-Clo
Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

Mor-El Kesav
04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
No one is upset at you James3. We're just letting the troll know that his kind of ilk isn't welcome around here.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
Master Yoda

Strydur
04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Locking this thread.

Usurper has been banned for telling blatant lies about me.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop