PDA

View Full Version : Tim, much thanks !!!

DarthHideous
05-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Tim,

You have given me a new hobby. I just wanted to say thank you for the great service on my new media blasted parts. Everything matched up great. Also, thanks for getting into the saber business. I know I can speak for everyone on that. Great quality parts and fast service.
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu299/jcfrench1973/Hideous-22.jpg
The media blasted "Hideous" Saber.

Sairon
05-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Looks like you did a good job on the design of that saber, and yes Tim is an amazing man.

DarthHideous
05-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Yes. Tim is the awaited prophet in the saber world. He will be getting my business for a long time. Dang Tim, takin all my $$$.

Rhyen Skytracker
05-13-2009, 07:43 AM
I like the way Tim just out of nowhere throws a new part in the store and makes us spend all of our money on it. lol

Seriously Tim, we really do appreciate all you do for us.

cardcollector
05-13-2009, 08:10 AM
Tim, you are the best!!
You provide amazing personal service, ship things out in record time, and keep updating your stock continually. You want our buisness, and I thank you for that.

"The Custom Saber Shop is my ally, and a Powerful ally it is..."

LordJaivus
05-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Yes. Tim is the awaited prophet in the saber world. He will be getting my business for a long time. Dang Tim, takin all my $$$.

Yeah, but y'all know it's worth it!

DarthHideous
05-13-2009, 09:34 AM
I like the way Tim just out of nowhere throws a new part in the store and makes us spend all of our money on it. lol

Seriously Tim, we really do appreciate all you do for us.

"Makes us spend all of our money on it."

Tim is using a Jedi mind trick on us. Shame on him. I guess I'm weak minded.
- There sure are a lot of SW movie quotes on this forum, wonder why? - (I snicker)

DJMoonbass
05-13-2009, 10:47 AM
TIM!!!!! kudos to you bro-man-G-dawg-homie-slice-shizlle-dizzle..... .... what?