PDA

View Full Version : I am a newb.

Galen Marek M16
05-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Benjamin Buchanan. I live in Oregon. I am friends with astromech_kuhns. I am like in love with Star Wars. jk. I like it a lot. I like the Sith more than the Jedi and I am seriously wanting to build a lightsaber! thanks

astromech_kuhns
05-10-2009, 10:28 PM
haha im the first to welcome you!

seriously learn to use the forum though!lol

anyway look around!

Jedi-Loreen
05-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Welcome. Look around, read a LOT.

Lord Maul
05-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Welcome. Start with the links in my sig ;)

Rhyen Skytracker
05-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Welcome to your new addiction! LOL There is tons of information here and most anything you can think of has already been posted. I am looking forward to your first saber.

Barmic Rin
05-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Welcome. Start with the links in my sig ;)

Like he said.

And Welcome!!

Sairon
05-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Yes welcome, come to the darkside we got cookies, plasma tvs, and various other things.

joking aside, read all you can, it's the best way to not get flamed.:)

Rhyen Skytracker
05-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Don't go to the darkside. Their cookies are stale and their plasma TV broke, (they now have something called an IMAX, whatever that is). Stay here on the lightside with the other 2 Jedi here. We have yummy Jedi rations and a 13" B&W TV. (That is better than an IMAX right?) LOL

Just read as much as you can and go for it. We will be more than happy to help you as long as it looks like you made an effort to search for it on your own.

JediMasterDak
05-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't go to the darkside. Their cookies are stale and their plasma TV broke, (they now have something called an IMAX, whatever that is). Stay here on the lightside with the other 2 Jedi here. We have yummy Jedi rations and a 13" B&W TV. (That is better than an IMAX right?) LOL

Just read as much as you can and go for it. We will be more than happy to help you as long as it looks like you made an effort to search for it on your own.

Me and Kal right?
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Kal El Rah
05-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Me and Kal right?
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

LOL, welcome on board and as all else stated, read before you write,:cool:

DJMoonbass
05-12-2009, 10:55 AM
YES!!! FINALLY AND OREGONIAN!!!! dude where about are you from. im in the OC/redland area. if you duel we should duel sometime. id love to get together with a local starwars fanatic like myself wow this is exciting!!!!

btw dont do what i did when i started out. look around at my threads and posts and youll know what i mean. lol

astromech_kuhns
05-12-2009, 03:13 PM
right next to me in albany! like i said hes my freind from school.;)

Galen Marek M16
05-12-2009, 03:31 PM
So, i am like completely new at this. I have no problem looking around a nd reading everything. Kolton is going to help me find the threads that are most helpful. He will help me with most of my questions, but as i said before, i have no problem reading it. I appreciate all of the help you guys offer.

DJMoonbass
05-13-2009, 10:39 AM
dude i should come up to albany some time..... how many of you guys have luxeon lightsabers? either custom or MR/HASBRO? i go through albany all the time on the way to the coast with my parents.... dude this is like a dream come true.....

Galen Marek M16
05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
neither of us have Luxeon lightsabers. kolton has an fx saber. i am working on building a saber online. i have lots to learn.

Galen Marek M16
05-13-2009, 05:52 PM
So, can I see some of the MHS's you guys have? It would be awesome if I could compare your's with my ideas.

Kal El Rah
05-13-2009, 05:57 PM
so, can i see some of the mhs's you guys have? It would be awesome if i could compare your's with my ideas.

"jedi mind trick"

"look in the gallery section"

DJMoonbass
05-14-2009, 09:17 AM
double post is a no no.... just to let ya know.... and ya EVERYTHING you need to know is in this huge forum. galleries, pictures, sketches, drafts, schematics, LEDs, blades, sound, hilts, MHS, wiring EVERYTHING!!! :p:p so just look at stuff, gather info.... ask if you are confused about something only after you searched and where unsuccesfull, the older board members get mad when you ask dumb and obvious questions. trust me i went through this big time....:rolleyes::lol:

Revan
05-14-2009, 10:43 AM
dj is right. EVERYTHING you need is here. and instead of double posting (posting 2 times in a row) just press the edit button on your last post and add to it it's not hard at all.

Galen Marek M16
05-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to do that.