PDA

View Full Version : Saber render

Johst Chora
05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Here is the render for my first saber. I'm open to all suggestions.

JediMasterDak
05-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Looks nice!
:D:D:D:D:D:D
I like the slimmer sink tube grip area!
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Tradeliphine
05-07-2009, 02:29 AM
is that a pommel, then a choke, then a like 3-5 inch double female, then an emitter? if so its gonna be short, and you might be rather cramped inside, not too much actually fits inside a choke piece

Jedi-Loreen
05-07-2009, 09:51 AM
That doesn't quite look like a choke to me. It kinda looks like a turned down double female piece? Though the wall isn't thick enough to actually do that.

It's probably not that short, notice how the red button is oval? The image is sort of "squished" horizontally.

DJMoonbass
05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
i kinda think it look like something *cough* else *cough*... id say add some more length and some choke under the emmiter to get rid of the *cough* look ;)

Barmic Rin
05-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Bit of a nasty cough you got there, boy. Considered quarantining yourself off until you get this giganto saber of yours finished??

Johst, can you provide the parts list you'd have got from the saber builder so we can work out whether you're going to order the right parts?

I have it as BH3, 3" f/f extension, choke 1 long, & pommel 4. If you change that to a 4" f/f extension, it wouldn't upset the design too much. and would still be tight with the internals, but possible. A 10" hilt is a comfortable size for most.

Guardianofwinds
05-07-2009, 09:24 PM
is that a pommel, then a choke, then a like 3-5 inch double female, then an emitter? if so its gonna be short, and you might be rather cramped inside, not too much actually fits inside a choke piece

I have to agree with him on this. It would seem rather cramped. Additionally at this moment i cannot seem to tell which end is emitter. However I love the design. I'm a big fan of uniquely shaped sabers. Keep at it and good luck