PDA

View Full Version : Where is the TCSS Photo Album?

DarthHideous
05-05-2009, 04:20 PM
I was reading an old thread (Misc. Topics 6-26-2006) where XWINGBAND was describing how the TCSS had it's own Photo Album to upload photos. I followed the directions but couldn't find it. He said to go to the "all forums" page and click "The Custom Saber Shop Photo Album" at the bottom. Is the "all forums" page just the forum home page. Any help is appreciated. I have some saber pics to upload.

Lord Maul
05-05-2009, 05:48 PM
2006...that is two forum hosts ago. Snitz was the host then. We don't have a photo album anymore. Just post saber pictures in the gallery threads

DarthHideous
05-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks Lord Maul. When you say in the gallery threads, do you mean using a service like photobucket and post them that way? Sorry, I'm trying to learn, but I am new at pic posting. Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I just want to be a real Saber Master with pics and everything.

Oh wait!!! I just noticed the "Insert Link" and "Insert Image" buttons in the Quick Reply section. Is that how you do it?

Lord Maul
05-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Register for an account on photobucket. Then just copy the image tags into your post

DarthHideous
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't have pics just yet, but I will soon. I'll give it a try. See what happens.

Oops! Sorry. I forgot. Do or do not. There is no try.
Thanks Maul. Even Sith Lords can be nice people.