PDA

View Full Version : Site Access Help

GFORCE13
04-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello I am finally back thanks to Firefox but for some strange reason I could no longer acesses the CSS Board for almost a month now. I figured someone might have an Idea? I am using a HP PC with XP and what would happen is when I enter my Screen Name & Password I would get the sucessfully logining in message and then be back to the sign on Page. I have talked to Master Stryder he doesn't know and neither the Aol Browser or the Netscape one will let me in. I have been going through serious Withdrawels so any advice is most Welcome.[:)]

The Power of the Force Compells You!!

Marc E.

LAN-ED-TUL
04-15-2006, 11:54 PM
well for one aohell is one prob, lol and im not sure on netscape, i use netzero highspeed. and i have no problem there,

on netscape, i think there is a blocking part of it, just like netzero has. if you have it, then see if it is listed to block it. if so, then change it to allow it. also might try making this site a trusted site in windows IE. that might even help.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/LAN-ED-TUL/me.jpg
The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

informalmyx
04-16-2006, 09:14 AM
have you update you firefox thats what i use install some of the plugins and it should work i dont remember the plugins or it could be your settings in fireffox

<center>http://webpages.charter.net/myxmyth/infomyx.jpg
"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Mi Gin Gonn
04-16-2006, 09:57 AM
could be a firewall problem too, if you have one.

oh crap, now MY firefox is acting goofy here. when i try to use an apostrephe, it clicks onto another section of the page rather than letting me finish typing. this is getting odd. hang on, lemme check out mozilla for this problem...

ah, problem solved.
View---Character Encoding---More Encodings---
*select "user defined"

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
"uhh, who?"
"You, you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"