PDA

View Full Version : so mad :(

Braxus
04-25-2009, 06:43 PM
lol

my new order of parts came today but the retarded mailman must of delivered it to the wrong appartment. now i have to wait till monday to call USPS. makes me mad. never had this problem before with the post office. i just hope the person that got it doesnt steal it and does the right thing and brings it to my appartment.

sorry had to tell someone

JediMasterDak
04-25-2009, 06:48 PM
That stinks!!!!!!!!!

DJMoonbass
04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
mailman FAIL!

sekrogue1985
04-25-2009, 07:25 PM
well make sure you got to the post office with whatever saber you have and demand service. kinda like how during gen con i had to pick up a package there and was all decked out in my constume...let's just say i have a rep now...

Braxus
04-26-2009, 09:52 AM
well make sure you got to the post office with whatever saber you have and demand service. kinda like how during gen con i had to pick up a package there and was all decked out in my constume...let's just say i have a rep now...

lol thats a good idea :)

DaJoQuim
04-26-2009, 04:54 PM
wow what a bummer!! I hope all works out for ya!!

cardcollector
04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Sorry to hear that happened.:(
Let us know how it turns out.
Who knows, the person who recives you saber stuff could get interested and you would have a saber making partner.

Sairon
04-27-2009, 03:22 PM
If it's at your apartment, knock on all the doors and ask if they have recived a package and see if it's yours.

Novastar
04-28-2009, 01:09 AM
OMG!

I hate to kinda poke fun, but... that's hella like that lame flick 3 in the afternoon", hhahaha. Who knew it could possibly happen?!!

Imagine the guy it got delivered to... he's like: what the heck is this? [[ Opens it ]]... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What?!? What thhhhhheeee....

heheheh

Rhyen Skytracker
04-28-2009, 04:28 AM
There are still a few honest people in this world, hopefully whoever got it is one of them. I have had deliveries sent to 2 different people in my subdivision and both times the people brought it to my house. I hope you get it.

Braxus
04-30-2009, 08:49 PM
:D

a lady came by today and told me that she had my package. it was all wet and felt like it was going to fall apart from being too wet. i didnt care as long as all my parts were there and ok. thankfully they were. i was soooo happy. :) I had ordered BH17, pummel 8, and some other wiring stuff. she was so nice. she told me that she doesnt even live in my neighborhood. she lives like 15 miles away and found my address on google and drove it over. wow!!

there really are good people still in the world.

JediMasterDak
04-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Thats awesome!:):):):):):)

Barmic Rin
05-01-2009, 01:22 AM
So, the postman just kinda threw your order in a ditch somewhere.... I love the fact she drove it over to you. those small glimmers of decency give me hope for humanity...

Well, don't just stand around reading, GET TO WORK ON IT!!!!!