PDA

View Full Version : Grip dividers?

Darth Leximus
04-23-2009, 07:10 AM
I was looking for the grip dividers for the milled double female and I can't find em? Are they sold seperately or do they come with the milled double female?

ArkaiHalon
04-23-2009, 07:52 AM
I was looking for the grip dividers for the milled double female and I can't find em? Are they sold seperately or do they come with the milled double female?

The've been out of stock for a while. Strydur mentioned somehwere he was having the piece redesigned to not need teh dividers. I hope he'll offer both,a s I reallly like the milled slots, with out the dividers.

Darth Leximus
04-23-2009, 08:28 AM
cool and not cool. I really need some of those for a project I'm working on that is 95% percent done I just need 5 more of those dividers. Thanks for the heads up.

Onli-Won Kanomi
04-23-2009, 11:57 AM
If I recall correctly the last batch of dividers he had made were just a little bit too short so he didnt list them in the store and said he was going to go to a dividerless solution as Darth Leximus says...but as you need 5 dividers right now perhaps you might ask him directly if he still has a few of those...even slightly too short ones might serve your needs in the pinch?

Strydur
04-23-2009, 12:11 PM
I dont have any. We are going to be doing a 6 and 7 grip version with built in dividers. Thats not to say we cant still offer the ones without dividers but they havent sold very well so probably not.

Darth Leximus
04-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the response Tim. I must have missed that conversation..I'm slippin'. I think I have a solution for this project. Thanks to everyone for your quick responses.

ArkaiHalon
04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
I dont have any. We are going to be doing a 6 and 7 grip version with built in dividers. Thats not to say we cant still offer the ones without dividers but they havent sold very well so probably not.

Doh, that's one of my favorite pieces.

Barmic Rin
04-23-2009, 01:16 PM
#Cries to the blood god#

WHHYYYY??????? WHY STOP THEM!!!!

Oh, they didn't sell too great? REALLY?

I loved them!! Oh well, off to redesign one of my next sabers...

Strydur
04-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Like I said...we can and will make more if the demand is there.

Tradeliphine
04-23-2009, 04:55 PM
dlex, barmic, and arkai check the swap meet in a few minutes

ArkaiHalon
04-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Like I said...we can and will make more if the demand is there.

Thanks boss