PDA

View Full Version : Oh Happy Day

thejedilestat
04-19-2009, 06:45 AM
my first order should be here in a few days i cant wait...

Items
1 of: Luxeon III/V Lens Holder
1 of: MR FX Luke ROTJ conversion kit
2 of: Luxeon III Star (Green)
1 of: 1.25" Sink tube LED/Blade holder
2 of: 1" Hilt safety plug
1 of: Red LED indicator
1 of: Red LED indicator
1 of: Luxeon Collimator Lens 10 deg viewing angle
1 of: Build Your Own
Luxeon K2 Electronics Kit
2 of: 150ohm 1/4w resistor
1 of: 11 Colored Discs

at the time i didnt see i hade ordered 2 lux 3 greens but oh well
i did want a p4green but was out of stock but back in after i ordered witch i did tell my wife would happen

also hade to use 10deg viewing angle cuz 5 was out of stock
and with luck i have the rite sized tube for the sink tube lightsaber i have about 7 tubes i have ben saveing for this so ya i could always mix and match

so ya happy me:cool:

samurai_rob
04-19-2009, 08:51 AM
That's great! Do you have any designs in mind for your hilt? Going to go basic, or are you going to go all out and trick it out?

thejedilestat
04-19-2009, 11:48 PM
That's great! Do you have any designs in mind for your hilt? Going to go basic, or are you going to go all out and trick it out?

i was thinkinh a frankin-saber due to all my mixmached sinktube but idk yet so far just accent leds and maybe sound from a hasbro mace but ehh idk

sithlordfaust
04-19-2009, 11:58 PM
also hade to use 10deg viewing angle cuz 5 was out of stock
and with luck i have the rite sized tube for the sink tube lightsaber i have about 7 tubes i have ben saveing for this so ya i could always mix and match

so ya happy me:cool:

I like the 10 degree better. it fills the tube better IMO unless your going with thick walled.

what kinda tubes do you have? shped brass or what?

thejedilestat
04-20-2009, 03:48 AM
I like the 10 degree better. it fills the tube better IMO unless your going with thick walled.

what kinda tubes do you have? shped brass or what?

2. curved metal and plastic vacume handles

1. 2 1/2 ft outdore umbrella tube witch is a cool army green paint

3. scrap sink tubes scratched verry lil rust

and 4 other metal tubes heavy stuff so it should be great for my frankin-saber

but idk what im gonna use idk if i should just use pvc for a start then move on to the metal tubes after i figured out how i wanna cut them

i have to get some pvc blades well make some i got 2 3ft long tubes but thay are to wide next time when i go im gonna take my ruler with me and double cheack the size myself insted of trust the worker

Darth Cipher
04-20-2009, 05:16 AM
i have to get some pvc blades well make some i got 2 3ft long tubes but thay are to wide next time when i go im gonna take my ruler with me and double cheack the size myself insted of trust the worker

I know the feeling! I bought a sink tube for a shroud on my first saber and they sold me the wrong one....twice! the plus was they gave me more money then i paid for them when i returned them :p

thejedilestat
04-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I know the feeling! I bought a sink tube for a shroud on my first saber and they sold me the wrong one....twice! the plus was they gave me more money then i paid for them when i returned them :p
well that worked outfor you

well i cant be to mad at the guy i did say one inch but i live in australia and its the metric system here so ya lol lost in translation

i can always split the stuff down the middle and use it for a windo difuser

i will know better next time

again woot woot to me for my order lol i feel like a kid again:mrgreen:

thejedilestat
04-23-2009, 11:55 PM
it's here oh happy day:D

:(now i just gotta put it togeather... that is what scares me and i was sooo not shakeing tell i saw the parts

then it al became real:cool:

thejedilestat
04-24-2009, 07:00 AM
so ummm burned myself betwen my middle finger and ring finger on my right hand... i soldered tex lux3 green wired her up and got nothing:sad:

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!... I THOUGHT I BURNED THE LED OUT when i touched it with the soldering iorn but i just hade the wired wrong yes yes yes yes yes

it was faceing away from me but when it turned on it shined off a box and got me but i think im good

any how off to bed