PDA

View Full Version : Chris angel

DJMoonbass
04-17-2009, 07:19 AM
okay well we probably all know of chris angle. the mind freak... i havent really been following him and all his freaky stuff he does. but my mom showed me this video of him doing this really freaky thing. please tell me its not real. i mean if this guy can do what he claims he can do, then this guy is really truly evil. it makes me shudder, i mean this is the power of the anti christ right here....

WARNING: THIS VIDEO MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS. i hope its not real....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7910530303424461319&ei=l4_oSY7jL4aIqQO66KzfCA&q=chris+angel&hl=en

Please tell me this is fake. but how would you pull something like this off? i mean did you see the way she crawled off? :shock::shock:

Hasid Lafre
04-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Personally, I am not to enthralled with "magic" these days. remember magic they do things to advert your attention from whats really going on.

I was never to enthralled with that guy eather, tis alwase hi we have never met before have we jargon, I dont beleave anythign thats on tv when it comes to magic or talking to the spirits of long lost loved one. Its all a joke to make people watch so they get money and then they can pay people off.

If what happened really happened thoes girls would of ran to the hills.

Darth Siggious
04-17-2009, 07:54 AM
If what happened really happened thoes girls would of ran to the hills.

Run to the hills,
Run for your lives,
Dugguda dugguda dugguda dugguda (drum fill)

Soldier blue on the barren wastes,
Hunting and killing their game...

Sorry, got carried away with Maiden there...anyway, this is most certainly real, it used to happen in cartoons all the time.

Or maybe it was two midgets and one had really big feet and the other had really long arms...

But seriously, it's tough to believe anything that's on TV anymore, even the "news" you have to wonder about sometimes. TV is all about the money.

8lade
04-17-2009, 08:16 AM
i mean if this guy can do what he claims he can do, then this guy is really truly evil. it makes me shudder, i mean this is the power of the anti christ right here....

WARNING: THIS VIDEO MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS. i hope its not real....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7910530303424461319&ei=l4_oSY7jL4aIqQO66KzfCA&q=chris+angel&hl=en

Please tell me this is fake. but how would you pull something like this off? i mean did you see the way she crawled off? :shock::shock:

ohh yes he is the Antichrist.
Look at the big chain with the strange medallion around his neck...that's where he gets his power from.

Rhyen Skytracker
04-17-2009, 08:51 AM
That is very messed up!!!!! That is all I can say.

Ideal
04-17-2009, 09:36 AM
id like to be there live at one of his illusions. ive no doubt that most of his stuff is slight of hand (so to speak). he occasionally uses continuous shots from a hand held to prove it isnt just clever editing, but even that can be suspect

does his show even still come on? ive not bothered to look for it in a long time. last episode i saw, he built up to the main trick of the show, catching a nail fired from a nail gun, only to get the nail stuck through his hand. dumbass.

as for him really being able to do "magic" and stuff, by his own admission "no one has the ability, that I'm aware of, to do anything supernatural..."

WeirdoTransvestite
04-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Usually what these guys do is something that's not a huge thing, but still very impressive, save the reaction shots, and then splice it in when they do the levitation of something on cables to no crowd, and splice in the reactions. It's really nothing amazing.

David Blaine does this a lot, one of the reactions to his levitations was a reaction shot from a card trick.

Ideal
04-17-2009, 10:10 AM
David Blaine does this a lot, one of the reactions to his levitations was a reaction shot from a card trick.

the levitation is one of the most unimpressive tricks a magician can do in front of a crowd, so pretty much any other reaction shot would be better.

xl97
04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
OMG!.. DJ-? didnt you promise us a 'reform'? anti-christ? lol..

Try to google: Rosemarie Siggins

Obi-Ben
04-17-2009, 10:21 AM
That's a neat trick. I'm even more impressed by the fact that unlike frauds like Uri Geller, he doesn't lead anyone to believe that he or anyone else actually have supernatural abilities.

DJMoonbass
04-17-2009, 10:33 AM
it still freaked me out. i mean it looks soooo real!!

Kal El Rah
04-17-2009, 12:56 PM
If you really paid attention, you would that the girl is not the same person after the camera changes angles., also the dress is now hanging off the bench and again, look at the dress and you will see the outline of an arm,,,yes an arm from the other actor portraying the legs and the top actress is missing her legs, you can see this as she is crawling away.

this trick is centuries old.

Lord Preston
04-17-2009, 01:29 PM
it still freaked me out. i mean it looks soooo real!!

If it was real DJ, wouldn't there be blood and organs on the ground? Magic isn't real. It's all illusions created by the viewer and the illusionist that make it seem so real.

NyxErinyes
04-17-2009, 01:38 PM
That's more of a gag, than a trick. It's plainly obvious how it's done and only intended for shock value, not actual mystery.

I've never thought much of this guy. I prefer real illusionists to guys like this who just do a cheap stunt and try to be creepy about it.

He may have been hokey and had bad 80's hair, but I miss a lot of Copperfield's illusions. They were much more interesting than this type of shenanigan.

DJMoonbass
04-17-2009, 01:39 PM
well it still freaked me out...... just the way she crawled away. lol

Taylor
04-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I don't believe any of his tricks a real supernatural. It's just not possible, remember some of those tricks are very hard to do, and those who pull it off have mastered the art of illusionsand magic tricks. Magic is nothing more than tricking the eye into seeing something that isn't there.

Barmic Rin
04-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Boring!!!

You can see that hand of the contortionist playing the legs as she holds onto her ankle in the skirt.
You saw what you saw because you wanted to see it, missing the fact that she's wearing a thick, darkly coloured skirt on what is clearly a warm day.

They tried putting his on over here, but most folk were bored with 'Mediums' & 'Illusionists' after the over-reacting nuthouse rejects on shows like 'Most Haunted'.

Darth Leximus
04-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Maybe I should hook you up with my sister DJ, she believes this losers stuff is real too. ;)

And no you're not coming anywhere near my sister!

Barmic Rin
04-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Maybe I should hook you up with my sister DJ, she believes this losers stuff is real too. ;)

And no you're not coming anywhere near my sister!

Don't offer him the chance to breed!!!!! He's been here less than 2mths & already almost 1/3 of my post count!!! I don't want more of them!!!

Darth Leximus
04-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Don't offer him the chance to breed!!!!! He's been here less than 2mths & already almost 1/3 of my post count!!! I don't want more of them!!!

There would definately be no breeding!! My sister has taste and she's not into disco lights.

Titoshi
04-18-2009, 09:03 AM
the "top half" of the girl was featured on a discovery health special as the smallest "normal" woman. The bottom half was probably just animatronics .

Taylor
04-19-2009, 01:13 PM
the "top half" of the girl was featured on a discovery health special as the smallest "normal" woman. The bottom half was probably just animatronics .

Ah yes I remember her, I saw her on the maricle/discovery channel, apprently something happened and she has no legs just her torso arms and head.

She looked like this woman I saw on TV: http://www.ripleys.com/ask-the-vault.php