PDA

View Full Version : darth rage

darthrage
04-10-2009, 10:40 PM
i am putting together a sith costume were i will take a tie fighter pilot helmet and a matrix robe and wear them together for a look that is uniquily darth rage:twisted:

Jedi-Loreen
04-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Um ooookk.

Barmic Rin
04-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Doing anything to the helmet? Paint? Spikes? Leds? Motifs?

Will you be using the chest panel?

What's a matrix ROBE? Like the one in the training room in the first movie?
Or did you mean a Matrix COAT?

Will you be using leather, vinyl or something else for the 'Robe'?

If you want peoples' input or help or your costume, more than one sentence would be a good start.

Don't take this as you getting spanked on the forum, consider it as it is, a senior member willing to assist where they can, but needing more information to do so.

darthrage
04-11-2009, 08:20 AM
yes i mean matrix coat and i will have red imperial insignias. my bad i wasn`t clear

Rhyen Skytracker
04-11-2009, 08:32 AM
That sounds kinda cool. I would love to see pictures of it when you get done.

darthrage
04-11-2009, 09:00 AM
:Dthanks, i will upload a video to youtube and probably a url so i don`t exceed file limits

chase
04-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Now is there going to be anything else to the costume other than a coat and a helmet? Boots? Sabers? Belt?

There is usually more than a few things that make up a good costume. :)

darthrage
04-11-2009, 09:18 AM
the hole tie fighter costume will be used and as soon as i convert it to led my darth maul saber

Barmic Rin
04-13-2009, 03:14 AM
So, TIE pilot in a trenchcoat..... Hmmm......

chase
04-13-2009, 11:49 AM
I agree with Barmic... hmmm.

I honestly think that is going to be very uncomfortable. Why not use SOME of the armor, ditch the helmet, and you have an armored Sith. If not...you really are going to look like a tie pilot with a coat and a lightsaber.

I'm not trying to discourage you...just trying to help.

Barmic Rin
04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
A name like Darth Rage (bear in mind I found like 4 on google) needs badboy tattoos, and no mask. He wants you to see the rage in his eyes!!!!

I honestly would get Final fantasy cosplay gear & customise. I was toying with the idea of using Kadaj's outfit from advent children for my sith. Using Sephiroth's gear wouldd be too blatant.

check this out: http://www.costumefamily.com/store/images/cosplay/ff/kadaj.jpg

plate it up abit, dd a cloak or trenchcoat & that'd rule!!!

chase
04-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes. Tattoos. They don't HAVE to be real either. haha!

Contacts also help with a costume. They might be uncomfortable, and it could take up to a half an hour to put them in (like it takes my ONE) if you aren't use to putting them in. They add a nice flare though.

Bracers...? Some type of gauntlet maybe?