PDA

View Full Version : my saber is "aestheticly challenged"

darthrage
04-10-2009, 10:25 PM
i need to know if i can still get this converted

my saber is a darth maul 2006 and has cracksin the plastic around the foam what should i do to convert it

Lord Dottore Matto
04-10-2009, 10:53 PM
wheeeeeeeew, where do I begin??? I am starting to sound like a friggin recorded message. Read the damn links in my SIG. Actually try using the search function or just your eyes. No one will help someone who does not help him/her self. This is a DIY forum, and that also means that you have to take responsibility for your own education. Once you have read for a while, if you really still cant find the answer, then I will personally walk you through it.:evil:

darthrage
04-11-2009, 08:57 AM
i had already looked at those links and found NO! HELP! STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE WERE NOT!I thought this forum was for help but aparently it`s just for slander:evil:

Ideal
04-11-2009, 10:01 AM
first of all, taking that tone will get you nowhere.

now, if you have looked at all the threads concerning a maul conversion, and dont have an answer to your question, post pictures and ask as specific a question as you can.

if your post doesnt sound like you are informed or know what you are talking about, then people will assume you are too lazy to find the info yourself and will be less likely to help you. so far you have started a few threads, all of which come across in this fashion.

it isnt because you are an idiot or dont know what you are doing, its because your statements and questions are vague at best

when you write "what should i do to convert it", people read it as "im too lazy to do a simple search, do my leg work for me". but what you really meant was "i have a problem that i dont know how to work around, can you help me?" i know it isnt much of a difference, but people around here take themselves very seriously (too seriously sometimes) so proper wording of a question is almost more important that the content of the question itself

Kal El Rah
04-11-2009, 10:47 AM
i had already looked at those links and found NO! HELP! STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE WERE NOT!I thought this forum was for help but apparently it`s just for slander:evil:

Mellow out,chill and don't be as your user name states. That's all from me for now.

i need to know if i can still get this converted

my saber is a darth maul 2006 and has cracks in the plastic around the foam what should i do to convert it

I am going to be nice about this, even after what has happened. Did you read this?:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=1024

a nice tutorial on what you need to do. If you already saw this and still don't understand then ask, but this is most informative and took 5 seconds to find.

Lord Maul
04-11-2009, 11:26 AM
This bickering is pointless. Stop.

Rage, we need more information. From what you said, I think you are trying to tell us that the blade is cracked. That correct? It won't even matter what the blade is like for the conversion because you use a new blade for it.

If my guess for what you are talking about is off, then clarify please

darthrage
04-11-2009, 04:14 PM
thanks you were correct maul

Lord Dottore Matto
04-11-2009, 08:28 PM
i had already looked at those links and found NO! HELP! STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE WERE NOT!I thought this forum was for help but aparently it`s just for slander:evil:

Had you actually read what I posted you would have realized that I did tell you how to solve your problem. I EVEN told you that if you do the work and still can't figure it out, I will personally take my time and tell you exactly what to do. You really should think before you post.

I guarantee Kal El Rah did not have that link memorized, he simply used the search function or went directly to the MR conversions board. Do you see what I mean about reading?

Lord Maul
04-11-2009, 10:27 PM
This thread has served its purpose. Everyone can cool down now, I am locking it. PM me if anyone has a problem with someone.