PDA

View Full Version : New/Old Guy

DSCustoms
04-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey guys - After all this time, I finally registered on TCSS!

This is Todd, formerly with Ultra Sabers. I'm attempting to do custom leather work for anyone interested. (I'm trying not to step over the forum guidelines here -sorry if I do.... again... lol)

DJMoonbass
04-08-2009, 09:41 AM
HEY TODD WOW IM SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! i hope you remember me. i did alot of purchasing and stuff at ultrasabers. im glad you are home safe and sound from iraq. welcome home. so you dont work at ultrasabers anymore? btw hows sayde? i havent talked to her on myspace for like ever!

also i dont know about you.... since you may be friends with tim. i dont know... but the forum doesnt advertise business here. its against the rules. just though i would remind you. nice sight though!!! i will deffinatley have you make me a belt. looks cool.

DSCustoms
04-08-2009, 09:51 AM
HEY TODD WOW IM SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! i hope you remember me. i did alot of purchasing and stuff at ultrasabers. im glad you are home safe and sound from iraq. welcome home. so you dont work at ultrasabers anymore? btw hows sayde? i havent talked to her on myspace for like ever!

Yep, I remember you/your name. I saw it online when I was registering a few minutes ago. :cool:

I wound up returning from active duty before actually making the trip to the sandbox, but things are still up in the air if I'll still have to go or not. They have me for like 5 more years. lol

As for Saydee... She's Saydee... School, boys and work -the usual, but not always in that order. :rolleyes:

DJMoonbass
04-08-2009, 10:25 AM
teenage girls.:rolleyes: there brutal... lol. well glad to hear everybodies doing good! ya i posted in your user profile. posing with the very sabers you converted! lol :mrgreen:

Lord Preston
04-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome back!

Lord Maul
04-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Welcome.

In regards to the guidelines...No sales are allowed on the boards, be it in the Shoutbox, PM, or openly. Try to keep advertising your stuff down as well ;)

DJMoonbass
04-08-2009, 02:10 PM
DJMoonbass bows to the great LORD MAUL

DSCustoms
04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Welcome.

In regards to the guidelines...No sales are allowed on the boards, be it in the Shoutbox, PM, or openly. Try to keep advertising your stuff down as well ;)

Yes, the smacketh was laid on me in the noob thread... lol