PDA

View Full Version : Luke ANH Conversion?

SecretApprentice
03-31-2009, 04:35 PM
i want to make a dueling blade out of my Luke ANH from hasbro, coz Ultra is currently out of stock of the particular kit rite now.. any one got an idea?

Lord Dottore Matto
03-31-2009, 06:59 PM
My man you need to spend about two weeks reading and searching the forum. There is a lot of useful info that will help you if you only take some time and look.:shock: This question is not answered specifically, but the conversion kit is in the works I believe, which is the info you will find if you search!;)

SecretApprentice
03-31-2009, 08:50 PM
My man you need to spend about two weeks reading and searching the forum. There is a lot of useful info that will help you if you only take some time and look.:shock: This question is not answered specifically, but the conversion kit is in the works I believe, which is the info you will find if you search!;)

i see.. but, two weeks:shock:? then patience is a must then..

thank you.. my master.. :grin:

thejedilestat
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
well if one was so inclined you could ur like say some coper and a coper washer weld them to on another mount the led... i would go with a p4 blue

but the problem there is makeing the copper fit in the fx saber and so forth i myselfe have no clue how to do any of what im saying but just trying to help

im hope the fx kit being worked on is like the Ani ep3 so u can get rid of the plastic altogeather

May The Force Be With You