PDA

View Full Version : hasbro sound board ulitmate lightsaber

Noobi one
03-31-2009, 03:06 PM
hello, i just got a clone wars ultimate lightsaber kit and i like the way it sounds with the green Crystal in, and i what to use that board but it has no motion sensor and i what motion sound too, i have a force action that i tore apart for the motion sensor but i don't know if it will work with the clone sound board anyone have any ideas? thanks (this is my first build)

cannibal869
03-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Actually, it does have a motion sensor in it. It's located underneath the ring of LEDs - metal cylinder with a white cap on it. If you slip off the cap, you'll see that the inside is just a small spring.

The problem is not that it doesn't have a motion sensor - it's that the board has only one sensor and it needs to use that one sensor to decide whether to use clash or motion sounds. So you end up getting a hodge podge of sounds that don't really correlate to what you're doing with the saber. Still though, I have to say that that particular board is my favorite of all the toy-based el-cheapo boards...

I especially like how it will automatically cycle through all three sound fonts even without the crystals just by turning the saber on and off.

Noobi one
03-31-2009, 03:52 PM
I see, so it wouldn't do me no good tryin to put the motion sensor on the clone board well thanks for your reply i might try some things maybe connect the two boards together.