PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Villains

Darth Siggious
03-31-2009, 11:40 AM
From anywhere - doesn't have to be Star Wars, can be all Star Wars.

You can pick from anything ever, movies, comics, tv shows, cartoons, whatevs.

Just put whatever it's from after the name so we (or I :cool:) can check them out to see how incredibly bad*** they are!!!

Mine's pretty standard, cookie cutter if you will, I guess.

1) Darth Vader - Star Wars (not Episode III Darth Vader - he walked around like Frankenstein when he got off that table - NOOOOOOOOOO!!)
2) The Joker - Batman
3) The Lord of Darkness - Legend
4) The Terminator - um, I think the film was called, The Terminator
5) dang, 3 way tie between: Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty, Mumm-Ra -Thundercats, and Skeletor - He-Man

:(Well I just broke my own rules and can't actually decide on just 5, so whatever you want to do, keep it to 5, extend it to 10, whatevs. :p :mrgreen:

Barmic Rin
03-31-2009, 11:50 AM
1) Darkness - Legend
2) Ganon - Legend of Zelda
3) Darth Maul - The vs Vader one, not the mute from movie
4) Hans Grueber - Die Hard
5) Adelei Niska - Firefly

xl97
03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
1.) Magneto - X-men (comics..not movie)
2.) Destro/Zartan/StormShadow - GI Joe
3.) Solomon Grundy/Sinestro/Bizarro - Legion Of Doom
4.) Vic Mackie - The Shield (possible good guy as well?)
5.) Wylie Coyote - Loony Tunes

Darth Siggious
03-31-2009, 02:47 PM
1.) Magneto - X-men (comics..not movie)

***Here be spoilers about X-Men***don't read if you don't want to***

Dude, didn't it blow your mind when Xorn unmasked himself as Magneto?

So awesome.

It kinda gets my goat that they've tried to go back on this - I thought it was one of the best moments in X-Men since the Chris Claremont/John Byrne days of ol'.

All this blah blah about Shen Xorn and Sublime and this nonsense.

Anyway - another slammin' Magneto moment was X-Men #25 (yeah the one that keeps changing titles) when Mags ripped the adamantium straight outta my man Wolvie - that was sick!!

MasterRoop
03-31-2009, 02:51 PM
i dont know about what my favorite villains are.... there are lots of GREAT ones. but my favorite villain death was in underworld. where at the end the guy cuts through his head and there was no mark. that was so AWESOME!!!!

Darth Siggious
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
i dont know about what my favorite villains are.... there are lots of GREAT ones. but my favorite villain death was in underworld. where at the end the guy cuts through his head and there was no mark. that was so AWESOME!!!!

Ya'know after seeing Hans Grueber as one of the villains, I thought that a top 5 villain deaths list would be appropriate - that was a slammin' death. Uh, those two words prolly shouldn't ever go together, but it's fiction and it's cool (it just sounds weird, slammin' death?). :confused:

Anyway, maybe the Top 5 villains death list will be started soon.

xl97
03-31-2009, 02:56 PM
***Here be spoilers about X-Men***don't read if you don't want to***

Dude, didn't it blow your mind when Xorn unmasked himself as Magneto?

So awesome.

It kinda gets my goat that they've tried to go back on this - I thought it was one of the best moments in X-Men since the Chris Claremont/John Byrne days of ol'.

All this blah blah about Shen Xorn and Sublime and this nonsense.

Anyway - another slammin' Magneto moment was X-Men #25 (yeah the one that keeps changing titles) when Mags ripped the adamantium straight outta my man Wolvie - that was sick!!

I must have stopped collecting when this Xorn thing/story line came about..

I do remember the admantium getting ripped out.... I remeber the 'Joseph' story line as well...

genosha...etc..etc

Kal El Rah
03-31-2009, 02:57 PM

It was a girl that chopped his head in half.

sithlordfaust
03-31-2009, 03:03 PM
1. Samuel L Jackson in Unbreakable
2. Kiefer Sutherland in Phonebooth
3.Kevin Spacey in Sevin
4.Bob from Twin Peaks
5.Damien Thorn from the Omen trilogy

not in that order though

Darth Siggious
03-31-2009, 03:09 PM
I must have stopped collecting when this Xorn thing/story line came about..

So you'd say it didn't really blow your mind at all huh? LOL.

It's probably a good thing that you stopped collecting by then - they were grasping at straws for cool stories, and then when someone (new writer) came in and dropped some bombs, they tried to reverse what happened and make it more confusing than it was worth.

All this is hilarious because recently, they've been doing nothing BUT changing things. Iron Man has a healing power? Bucky's the new Cap? Spider-Man revealed himself? What? Settle down Marvel, one thing at a time!

MasterRoop
03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Well after some thought i thought of a list.

(1) The Joker from the dark knight has to by my favorite.

(2) next is Skorge from Gears of War 2. he was the guy with the double chain saw staff. he is just so BA.

(3) General Grievous is defiantly next! i love his moves. and i just like the whole half man thing.

(4) liked Doc Oc from spiderman 2. he was just to cool with the mechanical arms.

(5) uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh........ i guess i will go with Barmic on Ganon from the legend of Zelda

MasterRoop
03-31-2009, 03:22 PM
It was a girl that chopped his head in half.

no it wasnt, it was whats his name... the mix breed (half wear wolf and vampire) thats how come he could jump that fast through the air and slice that clean.

i may be wrong........ but im almost certain that im right. i will have to watch that scene when i get home.

Rasser
03-31-2009, 03:49 PM
no it wasnt, it was whats his name... the mix breed (half wear wolf and vampire) thats how come he could jump that fast through the air and slice that clean.

i may be wrong........ but im almost certain that im right. i will have to watch that scene when i get home.

Nope your wrong it was Selene that killed Victor in the end :)

bigbret50
03-31-2009, 04:32 PM
My top two are vader and Sephiroth from FFVII.

Sephiroth was bad a$$.

Titoshi
03-31-2009, 05:20 PM
1.)Emperor Palpatine-Star Wars. Not because of him being sith, just for being such a manipulative bastard in plain sight and still getting away with it.
2.)Knives-Trigun
3.)Dexter-Dexter. If you don't know why, you need to watch the show.
4.)Kaiser Soze- The Usual Suspects. Palatine could learn a thing or two from him about subtlety and a all-around bad-azz.
5.)Asami-The Audition. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you need to, she is the creepiest, scariest, and most unlikely evil misunderstood antagonist in any movie.

BTW, Grievous was a punk in the movie compared to the novelization of episode III. If you like grievous I strongly recommend reading it, it paints him more of a bad-azz then the movie did.

MasterRoop
03-31-2009, 05:57 PM
My top two are vader and Sephiroth from FFVII.

Sephiroth was bad a$$.

i forgot about sephy! i should have put him on my list! he is DEFIANTLY BA.

Rhyen Skytracker
03-31-2009, 06:13 PM
I can only think of one villian that deserves to be on this list.and that would be Darth Siggious. With all of his trying to tempt my fellow Jedi to turn to the dark side with cookies and big screen TV's and using th sith typo mind trick on me all the time, he deserves to be the top villian on my list.

Sairon
03-31-2009, 07:04 PM
1. Sauron (lord of the rings)

2. Joker

3. witch king of Angmar

4. Vader

5. Dooku

Darth Cipher
03-31-2009, 08:17 PM
im gonna have to go with....

1) Darth Vader (SW)
2) Venom (Spiderman)
3) Megatron (Transformers)
4) Gannon (Zelda)
5) Dooku (SW) or Mr Smith (Matrix)

MasterRoop
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
looking at everybody's top 5 i now relize that there are lots of really cool villians that i had forgotten about. great idea Darth Siggious! b(^_^)d

Onli-Won Kanomi
03-31-2009, 08:39 PM
*drumroll*

Number 5: Hannibal Lecter [fgs don't show him the chianti section of your wine cellar],

Number 4: Dr. Doom [sorry Dr. No and Dr. Evil but Dr. DOOM is the best villain NAME ever lol],

Number 3: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn! [sorry, couldnt resist ;-) ],

Number 2: Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious [because unlike Darth Vader who started good and ended redeemed, Palpatine/Sidious was ALWAYS Evil.],

and the Number 1 villain:

Adolf Hitler ['Nuff said]

xl97
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM
ooooh.. Dr. Doom is a good one.

JamoUp
04-01-2009, 05:24 AM
5) Spike (Gremlins)
4) Mama Fratelli (Goonies)
3) Ben Linus (Lost)
2) Darth Vader (Ep. 4 and 5)
1) Lord Voldemort

Darth Siggious
04-01-2009, 09:28 AM
and using th sith typo mind trick on me all the time, he deserves to be the top villian on my list.

Looks like I got you yet again, Rhyen Skytracker! th sith typo mind trick muahahahaha!!!!

Number 4: Dr. Doom [sorry Dr. No and Dr. Evil but Dr. DOOM is the best villain NAME ever lol]

Totally, how could I have forgotten Latveria's Great Dictator, Victor Von Doom - well played sir, well played. This guy was always willing to take on the entire Marvel Universe by himself - and one of my fave moments was when he took The Beyonder's powers in the original Secret Wars, insane...Marvel's Sith you might say...awesome!!!!!!

4) Mama Fratelli (Goonies)

HAHAHAHA, genius dude, genius.

great idea Darth Siggious! b(^_^)d

Thank you, and to quote another great villain, JP from Grandma's Boy - "those are the only kinds of ideas that I have" - hahahahahaha

cardcollector
04-01-2009, 04:04 PM
I'd have to say...
1. The Joker (The Dark Knight)
2. Emperor Palpatine (Epi III)
3. Sauroman (Lord of the rings)
4.Uru Kai (lord of the rings)
5.Don't Laugh- Scar (The lion king)

Bowser in Mario is pretty close

Lord_Jericho
04-03-2009, 01:25 PM
1.Doomsday
2.Megatron
3.The Predator from the first movie
4. Rid**** from Pitch Black, although not a villian in the end.
5.Maj. Vic 'Deak' Deakins from Broken Arrow

I think Hector Barbossa deserves a mantion as well

Crimsonjedi
04-03-2009, 01:37 PM
1) Darth Vader
2) Hannibal Lecter
3) Pennywise the Clown (From "IT")
4) Darkness (from "Legend")
5) Dr. Evil (from "Austin Powers")

Swordlord
04-03-2009, 02:52 PM
In somewhat preferential order:

Kaiser Soze - The Usual Suspects (films)
Baron Karza - Micronauts (comics)
Darth Bane - Star Wars (novels)
Grand Moff Tarkin - Star Wars (films; novels; comics)
Khan Noonien Singh - Star Trek (television; films)