PDA

View Full Version : House MD

Johst Chora
03-30-2009, 09:14 PM
I love the show House MD and I just want to know if any of you watch the show. So I guess this post could be a thread to post your thoughts and any thing else about the show that you like or don't like. I just want to say that the episode that was on at 8:00p.m. tonight was a really sweet episode.

Lord Dottore Matto
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
wow, this is as Misc as it gets I guess! Yes I love the show.;)

Gin Malinko
03-30-2009, 10:32 PM
that show rocks!! i think my favorite episode was when he pull that tick out of that girls vajayjay in the elevator. or maybe when that guy cheated on his wife and got an std and he was blaming it on the karate teacher. oh good show

DaJoQuim
04-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I watch the show.House is a jerk;but,I like him anyhow lol.

Lord_Jericho
04-03-2009, 01:12 PM
House rocks. I love his attitude towards people. If more people were like that there would be less people wondering around with thier head in thier a$$.

DJMoonbass
04-03-2009, 01:15 PM
that show rocks!! i think my favorite episode was when he pull that tick out of that girls vajayjay in the elevator.

that episode was awsome!!!!! i died laughing

Rhyen Skytracker
04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I love that show, even though every episode is the same. Someone comes in with a strange illness and they can't find out what is wrong with them. Then they think the have cured the person, only to make it much, much worse and then House pulls a rabbit out of his hat by diagnoising a very bizare but correst disease. Yep, gotta love it.

Tom Starkiller
04-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Waiting for I think series 5 to show over here... or series four... I forget which.