PDA

View Full Version : With armor

DJMoonbass
03-27-2009, 12:22 AM
I want to have some KOTOR style sith battle armour made. That would be awsome. What you think?

Ironphoenix
03-27-2009, 12:28 AM
That would be rad. I made armor for scenario paintball with motocross gear and baseball gear. Plates from football shoulders, its all plastic and you just add the bits you want, leds are possible in armor, lots of room. Slap on some paint and bam sith armor!

Jedi-Loreen
03-27-2009, 02:00 AM
I've always kind of liked the Zeison Sha and Jal Shey armor from KoTOR 2.

Rhyen Skytracker
03-27-2009, 03:56 AM
You can also add EL wire to armor. J-Lo is the expert on EL wire if you have any questions.

Kant Lavar
03-27-2009, 04:31 AM

That gave me ideas for a non-SW project I've been trying to figure out how to do.

Barmic Rin
03-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Sith armor could work, you'll have to check the old republic website, like the comic they're doing for it:

http://www.swtor.com/media/webcomic
Some of the outfits there seem promising, in fact the fan film i'm working on will have some partially armored jedi, so that's where i'm borrowing ideas from...

Or have a look on flagship eclipse for ideas there. Not quite what you're after, but the best costumes are sometimes ones that have ideas from several sources. And lets face it, if anyone knows how to dress a Sith, it's the flagship guys & girls!!!

If you wanna try the Zeison sha/ Jay shel armor, you may wanna use the Zam Wesell costume as a template.

MasterRoop
03-28-2009, 01:33 PM
DUDE!!!! that would be so cool!

Obi-Ben
03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
I would love to have a costume similar to Obi Wan's Jedi/Clone armor from Clone Wars.

MasterRoop
03-29-2009, 06:20 AM
I would love to have a costume similar to Obi Wan's Jedi/Clone armor from Clone Wars.

ya, thats my favorite. adding armor to your robes just seems to look so cool.

Rhyen Skytracker
03-29-2009, 06:38 AM
I really like Darth Revans armor. I think I am going to try and make it. The mask looks the hardest to make.