PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my saber build!

JediMasterDak
03-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Ok, so I found the first version of saber builder and....... There is a lot of cool stuff! This is the saber I came up with. The only problem is that I need some help acquiring some of the parts by some of you Sabersmiths. Not saying any names, *cough* Acerocket *cough* ArkaiHalon *cough* ;););) Can you guys shoot me some PMs on this subject? May The Force Be With You, JediMasterDak

DJMoonbass
03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
have you been to the TCSS store? theres plenty of stuff there. ;-)

JediMasterDak
03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Ya.... The store has some fun stuff and I've made a pretty cool saber but there is a lot more stuff on the old version. I'm having my custom made by SaberForge right now but when I saw all of the cool custom stuff in the old version, I had to make an awesome saber!

Rhyen Skytracker
03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
You can really make some nice sabers with the brass overlays. The only problem is you have to get someone turn down the MHS hilt a little. I think Tim can do it for you when you order the part. Of course it really helps to have your own lathe. Feel free to contack me if you have any questions. All of us are here to share our knowledge of sabers with everyone.

xl97
03-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Im not sure what you mean by new & old version?

there is no 'new/old'.. there is really just a version that has ONLY MHS parts (ie: parts you can readily buy in the TCSS store front)..

and the 'Custom Saber Builder' version.. which has the parts in the store..

and few parts that are custom made by certain machinists... and MANY 'parts' that are just IMAGES created by members here and submitted so they can be used in 'fantasy' builds.. or to create images to send to a builder/machinist to possible get those parts fabricated. (if possible)

Jedi-Loreen
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Dak, please don't talk about who's making something for you, or who you want to make parts for you, that's not allowed, it's considered "soliciting" and is against the Forum rules.

Please make sure you read this thread: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=7360

Lord Dottore Matto
03-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Dak, please don't talk about who's making something for you, or who you want to make parts for you, that's not allowed, it's considered "soliciting" and is against the Forum rules.

Please make sure you read this thread: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=7360

What she said...

Sairon
03-24-2009, 09:25 AM
Looks like a great design! Can't wait to see it in production and completion.

JediMasterDak
03-24-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm sorry about that! LDM, can you delete this thread?

beggarsoutpost
03-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Can I get a link to that custom builder please.....

Lord Maul
03-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Can I get a link to that custom builder please.....

It is on the main store page, and on FX Sabers in the TCSS section ;)

I'll just lock this thread.
For future reference, I'm the only guy with mod powers other than Tim and Sabergirl ;)