PDA

View Full Version : Old Lightsabers

Lord_Jyensba_Lalne
04-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I remember way back when (about five months ago) on this site, there used to be a tutorial, and it gave parts you could find at Lowe's for an EL lightsaber. There are three that I need. There was something about a PVC connecter thing, a washer, and a small tube. Is there anyone that can tell me what these were? And could I find something at Lowe's that could serve as an end cap? Thanks in advance.

james3
04-08-2006, 07:07 PM
It's still there.
Look through the FAQ's and the tutorials and you'll be alright.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LAN-ED-TUL
04-08-2006, 09:32 PM
glad ya told him before x-wing found out james.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

james3
04-09-2006, 06:04 AM
I had a feeling we were dealing with a youngling by the mention that last fall was way back when[;)] Figured we all need to do xwings job while he is on the DL and I saw the other post after this one last night and I reckon he will do fine and read or he's going to get nailed.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

LAN-ED-TUL
04-09-2006, 03:33 PM
yeah, if x had found him first, it qwouldnt have been pretty, im tellin ya. we've all seen the aftermath of a few encounters he's had. lol messy, very messy!. lol not much of a corpse left after x is done. lol their tombstones read:

here lies........whoever, theres nothing left to identify!!

naashar
04-13-2006, 02:03 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

yeah, if x had found him first, it qwouldnt have been pretty, im tellin ya. we've all seen the aftermath of a few encounters he's had. lol messy, very messy!. lol not much of a corpse left after x is done. lol their tombstones read:

here lies........whoever, theres nothing left to identify!!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nothing but a copper colored stain and a wispy smoke trail...

I myself have been successful at dodging the wrath of the Almighty..I've even garnered a modicum of praise from 'im! I think that's huge, considering I've yet to build my first saber. (Good news, however: settlement on the house is complete, the workshop will soon be abuzz with fresh Dremeling!) lol [:D] I still await the sting, however; but I think that sort of thing helps, you know. It allows the chaff to be separated from the wheat, see? Those that can't take it soon disappear from the rolls; those who can, learn, and quickly! lol

The Truth Hurts, and Pain Teaches.

You don't need to see any identification.