PDA

View Full Version : Recharge port confusion, Some Questions.

LordCyric
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Hello,

I'm fairly new to the Light Saber Community and I have so many Ideas swimming in my head on what I'd like to build and was hoping to get a few things cleared up in my head. I have read the tutorials on this board and read many many threads since my interest was first peaked.

The one thing I can seem to get a good read on is the Recharge Ports. The thing that really confuses me is the Kill Switch that people are putting into them. Is this the only function of the Recharge port or can you actually put rechargeable batteries in your saber and never have to remove them in order to recharge your saber? If so, how and where can I find some wiring instructions.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying question but I just was unable to locate a definitive answer for my specific question.

Regards,
LordCyric

DragonStar
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=2235&highlight=recharge+port+wiring+diagram

LordCyric
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Well now, I feel dumb...

Thanks for the quick reply

Jedi-Loreen
02-25-2009, 06:57 PM
I believe you mean your interests has been piqued. :p

It probably won't peak till you actually start building them! ;)

LordCyric
02-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Sheesh, Grammar Nazis everywhere I go.... well I guess that's cool since English was never my best subject.

Regards,
LordCyric

Jedi-Loreen
02-26-2009, 02:04 AM
Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. :oops:

I'm better than I used to be, though. :p

LordCyric
02-26-2009, 06:10 AM
It's ok, like I said I'm terrible sometimes I substitute They're for Their or There.

Regards,
LordCyric

Sairon
02-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes watch out J-lo will hunt down the grammar and spelling members then correct them.

I'd love to see her face when she see's somthing like this........

.......i R the Pwnzer 0f ze hole w0rld!

lol