PDA

View Full Version : Parks Echelon Conversion

Rhyen Skytracker
02-20-2009, 09:27 PM
I have a customer that wanted me to convert a Parks Echelon saber to LED, keep the EL accent wiring and remove the Activation box. (It is hard to fight with the activation boxes) I machined the middle part of the hilt and made a blade holder simular to BH 10. I had to make the blade holder thicker because he is into very intense saber fighting, he has actually broken 3 1" polycarbonate thinwall blades I kept the existing pommel. I used a toy hasbro card to drive the LED and a low voltage EL inverter. Now, next on the list is the Parks Shadow.

Kal El Rah
02-20-2009, 09:43 PM
The next best thing to a crystal chamber, I like the way it looks for sure.:p

Rhyen Skytracker
02-20-2009, 10:01 PM
I am going to put a Crystal Chamber in the Parks Shadow I'm converting now. There is a large hole where the avtivation box used to be and it will be the perfect place for a crystal chamber.

Eco
02-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I like the crown emitter you used a great deal more than the emitter Parks uses.
I would obviously recommend to your customer that they upgrade to a thickwalled blade.

Rhyen Skytracker
02-21-2009, 06:29 AM
I like the crown emitter you used a great deal more than the emitter Parks uses.
I would obviously recommend to your customer that they upgrade to a thickwalled blade.

My customer ONLY uses thickwall blades now. lol