PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Soundtrack

desertscorpion
04-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know where I can score a high quality copy of the KOTOR soundtrack? I haven't found an official one in my searches. The music has some cool ambiance in that game.

Nightwing
04-06-2006, 11:22 AM
I really don't think they ever made an official soundtrack. You might find some unofficial mp3s, though.

desertscorpion
04-06-2006, 11:51 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

I really don't think they ever made an official soundtrack. You might find some unofficial mp3s, though.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks, Nightwing. By the way...What's goin' on, my Brotha?

Nightwing
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Not much. I've been sittin' around, going back and forth between net-surfing and schoolwork (one of the many advantages of being homeschooled). [:D][8D]

Kinda wishin' I still had the software I used to make the "Mighty Morphin' Saber" as I've taken to call it. I wanted to make a few changes.

desertscorpion
04-06-2006, 12:37 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

Not much. I been sittin' around, going back and forth between net-surfing and schoolwork (one of the many advantages of being homeschooled). [:D][8D]

Kinda wishin' I still had the software I used to make the "Mighty Morphin' Saber" as I call it. I wanted to make a few changes.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Cool. God willing, I plan on home schooling my daughter.

Nightwing
04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by desertscorpionCool. God willing, I plan on home schooling my daughter.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Sweet! Me too. 'Course, that technically depends on my future wife, but then again, I plan on being a writer, so I might actually be at home homeschooling my kids. Of course, the ideal thing would be if we were both home.[:D]

I'll tell ya what, though: if you want to homeschool your kids, find a "homeschool co-op". There's a ton of them. They're basically groups of homeschooling moms who take their kids to meet somewhere (ususally a church) and have regular classes (plus, then homeschoolers actually get to be social for once). You'd be amazed how much some homeschool moms know. My Lit. teacher is a former college english teacher.