PDA

View Full Version : Lightsbaer Forms

informalmyx
11-20-2005, 01:08 PM
i found this surfing earlier http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=23485
to see what form you use

You scored as Form V: Shien.

Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

<center>http://home.earthlink.net/~myxmyth/infomyx.jpg
"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

DannMann99
11-20-2005, 01:45 PM
You scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Jin Ke
11-20-2005, 07:30 PM
You scored as Form II: Makashi.

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

StrangeWings
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM
You scored as Form VI: Niman. The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis.
Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate

LAN-ED-TUL
11-21-2005, 09:20 AM
>You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the ?Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

i already did it.

seamusphan
11-24-2005, 03:40 AM
Also a Form VI, Niman - diplomatic style. Suits me.

Jedi Ranger
11-26-2005, 07:57 PM
"You scored as Form II: Makashi."

Hmm...........similar to Count Dooku, eh. Not my favorite character/villian.

Very cool quiz, though. Thanks for posting this.

robt666
11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
98% form II for me. not just the Dooku used form 2 most sith do as it is a saber to saber fight. next up for me was Form VII.

Smeghead2020
11-26-2005, 09:45 PM
I scored as Form III: Soresu.
Form III, "the Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Form III: Soresu 75%
Form II: Makashi 75%
Form V: Shien 70%
Interesting that such a defensive form would be so close to Form II, but hey I can see it personally as I would say my form would be as a blend of both (inasmuch as that is possible without simply adopting form V).

Erik
11-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Oddly enough I came in tied between Vaapad and Diplomat! I'm an oxymoron....well...OK[8]

Cyambin
11-27-2005, 12:32 PM
The last time I took that one I got eighty-something percent IV-Ataru and then V-Krayt Dragon, which fits me PERFECTLY [:D]

j25mackay
11-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Form V: Shien.

Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

This practice is exactly what I would want to learn.

curtainguy
11-27-2005, 06:57 PM
You scored as Form IV: Ataru.
The master practitioners of the #147;Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/curtainguy04/vader.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/curtainguy04/maul_saber3_small.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/curtainguy04/dooku.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/curtainguy04/sidious.jpg

ishtob
11-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Form II: Makashi

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful.

Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Darth Vengus
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
<font face="Book Antiqua"><font size="2"><font color="red">You scored as Form V: Shien.

Sweet[}:)]!

Vengus

</font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="Book Antiqua">

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger, faster and more deadly than before. Go and seek death, my Apprentice." - Vengus, Sith Lord

masterblaster
12-11-2005, 02:53 PM
You scored as Form VI: Niman.

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

CharionConway
12-27-2005, 08:46 PM

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Sounds like what I already do with my buddies..I'm compared to the old guy...great...

Mur-Pa DiLos
12-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I scored 98% Vapaad[:D]

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.[^]

My second highest was Form III, Obi-Wan's form at just over 60%. How I can have two fighting styles higher than 50% is beyond me, great link!!

"May the force be with us all"

virus692
12-31-2005, 09:46 PM

Life Liberty and the prusuit of insainaity

The Plague
01-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Form III, the ?Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Form III: Soresu 70%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 70%
Form V: Shien 70%
Form II: Makashi 67%
Form VI: Niman 64%
Form IV: Ataru 45%

how it gave me more than 100% as a total i will never know

GFORCE13
01-22-2006, 12:04 AM
You scored as Form VII: Juyo/Vaspaad
Dubbed the "Way fo Vornskr: Form VII was an imcomplete form of the Millennia.

May the Force
Be with You

Marc E.

Nightwing
01-22-2006, 02:00 PM

Form V: Shien 92%

Form IV: Ataru 72%

Form II: Makashi 61%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 58%

Form III: Soresu 42%

Form VI: Niman 31%

Darth_Dadderall
01-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Form II for me. Love that fencing style. Also love that curvy saber of Dooku's

What is life but the passage to death?

Daj Nallig
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM

97%

Form III: Soresu

83%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

81%

Form VI: Niman

58%

Form V: Shien

45%

Form IV: Ataru

36%
Whadda ya Know?!?!? like it , I like it a lot!

dafourthg
02-08-2006, 10:55 PM
I just took the test, Form IV

Madcow
02-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Form II (%72)

(Form VII 70%)

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

Tiberius172
03-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Form III But does anyone know what the other percentage ratings are?
Tiberius

Form III: Soresu 100%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 78%

Form VI: Niman 72%

Form II: Makashi 58%

Form IV: Ataru 53%

Form V: Shien 53%

james3
06-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey Dacota! THE SEARCH BUTTON REALLY DOES WORK!

<center>http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e370/Dadof3/obiwan4.jpg</center>

Mor-El Kesav
06-07-2006, 08:33 PM
I took it several times and kept alternating between form V and form VII.

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
Master Yoda

http://www.theclanmuir.org/Small_Jedi_Starfighter.jpg

http://www.theclanmuir.org/CSA.jpg

james3
06-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Form II: Makashi 86%
Form VI: Niman 81%
Form IV: Ataru 78%
Form V: Shien 78%
Form III: Soresu 72%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 64%

This is a little different from the last few times I have done it, must be feelin' a bit more aggresive today[}:)]

shiky
06-07-2006, 09:36 PM

92% Shien
75% Makashi (II)
70% Juyo (VII)
44% Soresu (III)
28% Ataru (IV)
14% Niman (VI)

-----------------------------------------
A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Jedi_Niklus
06-07-2006, 10:28 PM
You scored as Form III: Soresu.

Form III, the ?Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Form III: Soresu 70%
Form VI: Niman 56%
Form II: Makashi 50%
Form IV: Ataru 48%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 47%
Form V: Shien 47%

Rod-Wan
06-08-2006, 03:09 AM

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 100%
Form IV: Ataru 98%
Form II: Makashi 93%
Form V: Shien 88%
Form III: Soresu 72%
Form VI: Niman 0%

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/Rod-Wan/SignatureRWD-GBD1.jpghttp://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/Rod-Wan/Animation4.gif

tazrob
06-08-2006, 06:49 AM

Form IV: Ataru 75%
Form VI: Niman 67%
Form II: Makashi 58%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 56%
Form V: Shien 53%
Form III: Soresu 47%

luis rojas
06-08-2006, 07:27 AM

Form II: Makashi 83%
Form VI: Niman 81%
Form V: Shien 75%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 67%
Form III: Soresu 50%
Form IV: Ataru 25%

http://www.subir-imagenes.com/subir_imagen/c40df02d12.gif

supertrogdor
06-08-2006, 07:54 AM

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 97%
Form III: Soresu 83%
Form IV: Ataru 81%
Form V: Shien 64%
Form VI: Niman 61%

desertscorpion
06-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Ditto, I'm dead even, for the most part with 7 and 5. I came out ahead more often on 5, though.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mor-El Kesav

I took it several times and kept alternating between form V and form VII.

Master Yoda

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

james3
06-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Good job Dacota[;)] Good job.

Do-Clo
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM

Form V: Shien 100%
Form IV: Ataru 50%
Form VI: Niman 50%
Form III: Soresu 17%

No real surprise here.[}:)]

<center>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/Do-Clo/DoCloSig.jpg</center>
<center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
<center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

LDS_Trooper
06-13-2006, 07:22 PM
First time through...

Form V: Shien: 70%
Form IV: Ataru: 67%
Form II: Makashi: 61%
Form III: Soresu: 56%
Form VI: Niman: 56%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad: 44%

Second time through...

Form IV: Ataru: 75%
Form II: Makashi: 69%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad: 67%
Form VI: Niman: 61%
Form III: Soresu: 56%
Form V: Shien: 56%

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
"Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/LDS_Trooper/emotions/fence.gif

LAN-ED-TUL
06-14-2006, 12:20 AM
i run it thru again and got this:

The master practitioners of the ?Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form IV: Ataru92%
Form V: Shien89%
Form II: Makashi83%
Form VI: Niman78%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad72%
Form III: Soresu72%

pretty much the same as before.

<center>http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/LAN-ED-TUL/LANSIG.jpg</center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

DACOTA
06-19-2006, 05:22 PM
sorry guys that was seikas post i go to his house and go on tcss but i click save password with profile. he has two different profiles and somehow it logged him as dacota without needing my password becuase it automatically fills it and he didnt know so it was his post not mine sorry.big confusion sorry.he was acting as me dacota and did not know.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

Mor-El Kesav
06-19-2006, 07:52 PM
A couple of more tests has thrown in a dash of Soresu for flavor. I seem to be following the way of my mentor, Obi Wan.

Master Yoda

james3
06-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Dacota and friends using multiple usernames on here. HMMM...

Mor-El, I like doing it at different times and in different moods. I tend to stay somewhat consistant but the wife can go from one form to another depending on her mood.

Drewbacca
07-17-2006, 02:09 AM

Form II: Makashi 86%
Form V: Shien 83%
Form III: Soresu 42%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 33%
Form IV: Ataru 28%
Form VI: Niman 22%

What
07-17-2006, 11:43 AM
You scored as Form IV: Ataru

Form IV: Ataru - 95%
Form II: Makashi-92%
Form V: Shien-92%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad-69%
Form VI: Niman-67%
Form III: Soresu-50%

darthtigger
07-17-2006, 01:48 PM
Form IV: Ataru 83%
Form V: Shien 81%
Form II: Makashi 72%
Form VI: Niman 61%
Form III: Soresu 39%

Robb Mecaral
09-28-2006, 06:18 PM
I scored as Form IV: Ataru,

Form IV: Ataru 86%
Form II: Makashi 81%
Form VI: Niman 72%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 64%
Form III: Soresu 61%

ryanlb
09-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Form V: Shien - 89%

Form II: Makashi - 86%
Form IV: Ataru - 70%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 59%
Form III: Soresu - 56%
Form VI: Niman - 55%

Reith
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Alright, time to bring back an old thread cause I didn't want to start another. I was trying to look up some information on the different Lightsaber Forms and came across this thread. I took the quiz and it was actually very accurate according to the simple Form explanations it gave. I'd have to say this is exactly what I'd see myself training as seeing as though I love double-bladed sabers and dual sabers! Then mix that in with a perfect balance of attack and defense, throw in a few spectacular jumps and flips and you've got yourself one incredible warrior without having to give up his entire life to training, such as form VII. :mrgreen:

You Scored as Form II: Makashi

Form V: Shien 64%
Form III: Soresu 61%
Form IV: Ataru 61%
Form VI: Niman 47%

MoonDragn
10-31-2008, 08:06 AM

81%
75%
72%
61%
61%
53%

Phiily Manyaan
10-31-2008, 08:55 AM
You Scored as Form VI: Niman

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

This is cool since my fan-character is set partly during the Clone Wars, he survives the purge though.

Reith
10-31-2008, 09:00 AM
Nice!! Sounds like it fits your guy perfectly! I'm not much of a diplomat. Haha, I let my saber do most of the talking....maybe that's why I'm currently walking the path of grey? :mrgreen:

kinchar bamin
10-31-2008, 12:00 PM

86%
86%
72%
56%
53%
45%

Roy's Blues
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM

92%
89%
86%
78%
70%
50%

swear000
10-31-2008, 12:15 PM

Hatz13
07-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Thread Bump. This is a cool thread I am suprised it has been so long since someone has posted here.

You Scored as Form V: Shien

83%
72%
69%
58%
53%
25%

JamoUp
07-08-2010, 05:03 AM
I agree, fun thread.
I got form III. The best offense is a strong defense.

Rhyen Skytracker
07-08-2010, 06:05 AM
You Scored as Form II: Makashi 75%

with a very close second of

Form V: Shien 72%

Form II: Makashi75%Form V: Shien72%Form IV: Ataru59%Form VI: Niman47%Form III: Soresu47%Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad42%Form II: Makashi75%Form V: Shien72%Form IV: Ataru59%Form VI: Niman47%Form III: Soresu47%Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad42%

Rafalema
07-08-2010, 06:09 AM

cardcollector
07-08-2010, 06:24 AM
This quiz was oddly accurate! this describes the way I fight perfectly.

Form IV: Ataru 67%

Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.
http://quizfarm.com/quiz_images/results/22003_9677.jpg

Endymion
07-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Very interesting, I've been researching the saber forms, And I love this form.
It was cool to actually get it in this quiz.

You Scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

sekrogue1985
07-08-2010, 07:41 AM
i got a tie between shien and soresu. I actual fight like that defensive at times and aggressive other times depends on who i'm fighting..

You Scored as Form V: Shien

78%
78%
67%
59%
59%
53%

Jester
07-08-2010, 08:36 AM

Darth Midian
07-08-2010, 08:47 AM
This is a pretty cool thread. Here are my scores.
Form II:Makashi 97%
Form III:Soresu 83%
Form VI:Niman 80%
Form IV:Ataru 78%
Form V:Shien 72%
Form VII:Juyo/Vaapaad 67%

Shadar Al'Niende
07-08-2010, 08:38 PM

Form IV: Ataru 64%
Form III: Soresu 50%
Form VI: Niman 42%

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_images/results/22003_9677.jpg

bk_renesis
07-08-2010, 09:56 PM

Form II: Makashi 100%
Form V: Shien 89%
Form IV: Ataru 86%
Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 72%
Form VI: Niman 50%
Form III: Soresu 36%

Count Dooku Reborn!!!

Onli-Won Kanomi
07-08-2010, 11:10 PM

67%
61%
61%
47%
45%
33%

Invisas1979
07-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I've kind of always seen myself as a defensive all rounder, so this works well for me.

And I'd rather be likened to Obi-Wan than, Anakin, Dooku or Mace who got owned no matter how good they were.

You Scored as Form III: Soresu

Form III, the ”Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

67%
67%
64%
58%
58%
33%

Matt Thorn
07-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Wow! What a great little quiz! And, like just about everyone else, I was quite satisfied with the results. :cool:

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_images/results/22005_9679.jpg

You Scored as Form IV: Ataru

The master practitioners of the “Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively.
In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

83%

78%

67%

64%

56%

47%

Sunrider
07-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Interesting quiz. Now if I only new Juyo. :)

83%
58%
58%
58%
33%
33%

Jedi_Knight_Zekk
07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
I got Form V: Shien

92%
81%
81%
61%
56%
47%

Darth Enab
07-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Form Two: Mashaki.

Yup...Fits me...Knew it BEFORE I took the quiz. 8)

Knighthammer
07-11-2010, 08:38 PM

Same here

Nineteen
07-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Form VI: Niman.

Hm. I took the lightsaber color quiz, and got green/Consular, and I took the lightsaber form quiz, and got the Diplomat's Form. At least I'm consistent! :D